What's new

BJ and the Bear (1 Viewer)

RMajidi

Premium
Real Name
Ramin
I haven't seen BJ and the Bear since its original TV run a lifetime ago, but I remember liking the show. I recall one episode that had footage straight from Spielberg's Duel. I presume Universal just recycled that footage. Can anyone else remember that episode or is this a false memory?

Radioman970

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
James Perry
RMajidi said:
I haven't seen BJ and the Bear since its original TV run a lifetime ago, but I remember liking the show. I recall one episode that had footage straight from Spielberg's Duel. I presume Universal just recycled that footage. Can anyone else remember that episode or is this a false memory?
Are you sure that wasn't The Incredible Hulk? I know Hulk did it with one episode. Not sure about BJ, been since the 90s (maybe) since I've seen one.

Just looked it up. Hulk Season 1 episode 9 "Never give a Trucker an Even Break". I watched it 4 or 5 months ago.

RMajidi

Premium
Real Name
Ramin
Radioman970 said:
Are you sure that wasn't The Incredible Hulk? I know Hulk did it with one episode. Not sure about BJ, been since the 90s (maybe) since I've seen one.

Just looked it up. Hulk Season 1 episode 9 "Never give a Trucker an Even Break". I watched it 4 or 5 months ago.
Thanks James. Could have been! ...Though I feel quite sure I saw extensive Duel footage on an episode of BJ and the Bear too. Maybe Universal recycled it into more than one show?

See you on the movie quote boards!

Jack P

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jack
I doubt they did because Steven Spielberg was so furious when he learned of the "Duel" footage being reused in the "Hulk" episode he made sure Universal never did that again with any of his films and while Universal would have been in their rights to do so, they had no intention of crossing him.

RMajidi

Premium
Real Name
Ramin
Jack P said:
I doubt they did because Steven Spielberg was so furious when he learned of the "Duel" footage being reused in the "Hulk" episode he made sure Universal never did that again with any of his films and while Universal would have been in their rights to do so, they had no intention of crossing him.
Must be my bad then!

mpividss

Auditioning
Real Name
IPM
Stephen Bowie said:
One significant indicator of credibility: being able to spell credibility.
Mods here should run for office because they are dishonest (like politicians) and try to distort reality.

They keep all the threads EXCEPT the one that focuses on the spelling error, In a way (to new people) to try and discredit the psters other posts

The fact is, the spelling error was done on purpose as a way to show small minded people who cant defeat the argumenst made, jump on flimsy stuff to try and manipulate others to not belive the facts contained.

Radioman970

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
James Perry
spelling error, blah blah blah! lol You're so innocent, not abusive at all.

Well, I'll give you a sincere apology with flowers and a nice hallmark card if you'll prove your facts right here. Something you have not done.

Cees Alons

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Cees Alons
mpividss said:
Mods here should run for office because they are dishonest (like politicians) and try to distort reality.

They keep all the threads EXCEPT the one that focuses on the spelling error, In a way (to new people) to try and discredit the psters other posts

So... all our remaining threads have no spelling errors?

I almost wish it was true. Unfortunately it's all nonsense. :)

Please concentrate on the contents of the threads you choose to post in.

Cees

mpividss

Auditioning
Real Name
IPM
Cees Alons said:
So... all our remaining threads have no spelling errors?

I almost wish it was true. Unfortunately it's all nonsense. :)

Please concentrate on the contents of the threads you choose to post in.

Cees
IF you were smart, you would understand the desperation by other posters who attacked me based on spelling error and know they cant defeat the facts contained in the posts

Cees Alons

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Cees Alons
You had only one post (now three).

No-one has attacked you yet, but your own "if you were" isn't pleasant.

Please discuss the topics, not the posters.

Cees

Ron1973

Beverly Hillbilles nut extraordinaire
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ron Reagan (not that one!)
Cees Alons said:
You had only one post (now three).
No-one has attacked you yet, but your own "if you were" isn't pleasant.

Please discuss the topics, not the posters.

Cees
Cees, this guy has been banned multiple times and just keeps coming back with only a slight name variation.

banjo78

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
CharlieBravo
A few years since this thread has had any movement...

I have an acquaintance who was able to secure a meeting at Universal and was promptly told that this show does not have enough interest to warrant release...

So still unfortunately no release in sight..

looks like this may just sit collecting dust in the vault forever... top job Universal..

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks