1. Guest,
    If you need help getting to know Xenforo, please see our guide here. If you have feedback or questions, please post those here.
    Dismiss Notice

Bioshock...wow

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by MandyHan, Dec 13, 2006.

1. MandyHan

MandyHan Stunt Coordinator

2. Joe D

Joe D Supporting Actor

I'm really looking forward to this. I wish more games were like this, System Shock, and Deus Ex.

3. Richard_Fuentes

that video is pretty sweet. hopefully the gameplay is up to par with the visuals.

4. Christ Reynolds

Christ Reynolds Producer

i love dark games. i'm really looking forward to city of metronome, i hadnt heard of bioshock, but this one looks great too.

CJ

5. Mark Schmitt

Mark Schmitt Stunt Coordinator

I have this on my list of must-have titles for 2007, along with Halo 3 (duh!), GTA4 and Assassin's Creed. I love the idea that there's many different ways you can go about dealing with the enemies in the game. I've never played System Shock, but this looks like a totally original type of game to me.

And that art-deco underwater world looks simply astounding.

6. Dean L

Dean L Stunt Coordinator

Bump. Its now been out for a month.
    This game is amazing!!

7. Mike.B

Mike.B Stunt Coordinator

Agreed. It's a must-have for any Xbox 360 owners. Just a really well-designed game. A very engaging experience, certainly helped by the amazing visuals. Tons of fun. I finished it a couple weeks ago, hoping to go back and play it again on the hard difficulty (after I've played Halo 3 a little more of course).

8. RichardK

RichardK Second Unit

I played through Bioshock, an absolutely great game! I almost didnt pick it up because I was worried it would be to dark and gruesome for me to handle...wasnt anything near what I expected and Im glad i didnt 'chicken' out!