What's new

Big Surprise this Friday! (Speculation) (1 Viewer)

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
Lee,

That information about the Indy Trilogy is
a rumor. In fact, Paramount knew nothing
about it -- trust me!

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member
Lee-eel, can you give us even a hint as to the source of this knowledge you have? I mean, I'm pretty sure that the person Ron talked to is Paramount Vice President Martin Blythe. Ron doesn't have to confirm or deny that; if he wished to specify a name he would have done so already. But that is the person who has talked to HTF in the past, so it's reasonable to assume Mr. Blythe is still talking to us, in a less conspicuous fashion than before.

Even if it's not Mr. Blythe, I know Ron well enough that he could and would talk to someone of equal or greater standing in Paramount's chain on an issue of this nature.

So what source of knowledge do you have that trumps that? I'm not being a smartass or putting you down; I really want to know. Because I'd love to believe what you're telling me.

Without giving us a reason to believe you, I'm pretty sure the majority of the Home Theater Forum will dismiss what you are saying without a second thought.

Luis S

Supporting Actor
Damn it Ron! All that wondering what the surprise was and its just friken Grease?!?:D You can be such a geek sometimes! ;) Here I am hoping for Indy.So very cruel.No more surprises untill you got news regarding Indy or Howard the Duck got it? Thank you.
Luis S :)

Walt O

Agent
While I was wondering where the Grease reviews were, I though for sure that the big announcement had to do with Lucas caving in and bringing Ep 2 to market next week since:
1) its obviously done, and
2) thousands of copies are all over the place already

Walt O

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks