What's new

Big Brother X (1 Viewer)

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
Thank god April's history!!

If I had to sit through another cuddle session between her and Ollie I was going to put a shoe through my screen, it was actually beginning to ruin the season for me.

And I must say that Keesha is looking hotter and hotter everytime I look at her.

phil-w

Stunt Coordinator
I agree that Keesha is not bad to look at, but her voice could make me put a gun to my head.

Who are you all rooting for to win it. Personally, I would like to see Dan win. He seems to have the most un-emotional, and well thought out approach to the game.

NolanJ

Second Unit

Of the remaining contestants, I wouldn't mind seeing Dan or Renny win. As long as Jerry and Ollie don't win, however, I'll be happy... Jerry because he is a nasty old man who takes things to personally and is far too judgmental and Ollie because he's just skating by.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Keesha looks much better when she lays off of the heavy mascara and eyeliner. One of her diary room clips from Thursday's episode shows her with less eye makeup and she looked better than when she's heavily made up.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Not quite sure if Dan's deal with Ollie was all that great. I hate the way Dan speaks in the diary room, he talks like he's speaking to 3rd graders.

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson

Plus he's LOUD! Everytime he speaks in the DR i'm like "Damn, dude, i'm right here." lol.

I'm rooting for him to take this thing, his sense of humor and "what me worry?" attitude has won me over.

I described him to my best friend as a Ferris Bueller in a house full of Ed Rooney's. :cool:

mike caronia

Second Unit
I haven't enjoyed this season all that much.
No one to root for, I'm against them all. ha.

But today's feeds were pretty damn good...

Ollie's freakout over being so stupid to think he was actually calling the shots. He broke a bunch of stuff and threw things around. HGs have been evicted for less, I'm actually surprised he's still in there.
Michelle and Ollie have proven to be dumber than the ice cream scooper from last season's Survivor.
Michelle is still trying to wheel and deal to stay in the game, when they all conspired against her and Ollie.....the dumb ones are always the last to know.
Fools. They still haven't realized Memphis, Keesha, Renny and Dan are together.

Phil_O

Stunt Coordinator
I recently caught up on all the episodes, haven't watched BB since 1st season. What a crazy show. I like Dan. He's so full of himself but in a weirdly funny way I can't really describe. Memphis always gets mad, Jerry would be my other fav to win just because he's the man! Keesha is hot, Renny is slightly nuts, and Ollie is boring. I wanted Jessie to go further in the game, because he was a strong competitor. The girl from Orlando (my town) should have also gone further but she was boring also.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Dan is like Joey Tribbiani, only without weird eyes, plus he's totally playing for the BB cameras, and that entertains the viewers. This aspect of Dan's play is unlike pretty much anyone else in the house.

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
Well, someone is getting a stern talking to from dad when he gets out lol. :eek:

What the hell was Ollie's problem? He's the last one I thought would act like that.

NolanJ

Second Unit
I don't think Dan will have the votes in the end to win this thing. Getting Michelle out is smart, but there are 3 people who definitely won't vote for him: April, Michelle & Ollie. Depending on who is left in the end, he might not get any votes. I like Renny to win this thing.

Luis Esp

Supporting Actor
With the double eviction happening on Thursday, the only way Dan will survive another week is if Memphis or Keesha win HOH.

The rest, including Renny, will put his head on the chopping block.

But kudos to Dan, for actually having the balls to play the game.

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson

I don't know, anything can happen by the end, I mean Dick was the biggest prick in BB history and made an enemy of everyone last year and he won because they chose the winner based on quality of gameplay.

That alone might win him this thing.

Now, Dan, man, that move was innovative and beautiful and I also can't believe he had the stones to actually do it, he's definately beginning to take on a Dr. Will-ish vibe when it comes to causing mayhem and sitting back and watching it happen while gleefully smirking at the camera. At least now we know for sure what happened to make Ollie so pissy, what an idiot to think that Dan would follow through with the last part of that deal.

I was touched by Jerry's phone call.

Jed M

Senior HTF Member
Dan's POV meeting "game" was so ridiculous it was great! Man, this guy is a ham. He is moving up in the BB legends book. He has to make it a couple weeks further to really cement his legacy but so far I can't believe the stuff he pulls. Why the others would even agree to his "game" in the first place is beyond me, but he was able to work his magic. I will say that he may be flying a little too close to the flame. He is now making some serious enemies that he needs to dodge without getting evicted.

Luis Esp

Supporting Actor
Thank goodness Ollie is gone...bloody twat.

You're 28, not 2.

I feel bad for Michelle, as Ollie should have been the one to go in her place.

The only way Dan is going to survive another week is if either Memphis, Keesha or himself wins HOH.

I definitely see Renny putting him up for eviction, judging from her body language towards him.

If Dan is gone, I want Renny to win.

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
Last nights FFW show was a whirlwind of excitement and it went by so fast that it took me a second to get my bearings afterward.

In one fail swoop both Michelle and Ollie were taken out in a series of events that must have left Dan feeling like Superman when it was over.

I would have paid real money to see Michelle's face when Ollie walked into the jury house, my guess is she was PROFOUNDLY unhappy. :laugh:

Chris_Morris

Screenwriter
That was the greatest BB Fast Forward in the history of the show. I fully expected somehow for Ollie to get HoH as that normally happens on BB. That was excellent and now if he can win this next HoH, Jerry stands a very good chance of winning this whole thing. I'd rather see Dr. Will2.0 win, but the chances are slim to none of that. I'm not a big fan of Jerry personally, but he has played the game like a fiddle so far.

Phil_O

Stunt Coordinator
OK, I want Jerry to win it all. Dan has proven himself to be a total liar, though he plays the game well. Jerry is so honest and deserving. Renny is also a fave. BTW I'm a younger guy, but I like these older people. They're people to look up to as an example to younger people as far as simple gratitude and appreciation and not taking things for granted. You can tell they're grateful to be in the house as long as they have.

Jerry's been up on the block for a while now and he always manages to last and last. GO JERRY!!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation636
Recent bookmarks