What's new

Big Brother Season 15! (1 Viewer)

NolanJ

Second Unit
Aaryn will be leaving the house this week, unless something miraculous happens. Will be interesting to see how the exit interview is handled, but if I were a betting man I would say the race issues won't be brought up at all.

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
As I still impatiently wait for the return of the Ziiiiiiing-bot, many of the contestants on the After Dark telecasts are wondering aloud WHEN they might have a run-in with Pandora's Box this season.

It's getting late early at the Big Brother house. :biggrin:

Stan

Senior HTF Member
Mike Frezon said:
As I still impatiently wait for the return of the Ziiiiiiing-bot, many of the contestants on the After Dark telecasts are wondering aloud WHEN they might have a run-in with Pandora's Box this season.

Either had a terrible nightmare, or glanced up at the TV while I was falling asleep, but looks like the incredibly annoying Zing-bot may be coming back. Ugh.

To actually have a character more annoying than Amanda or Gina-Marie takes a lot of work, but Zing could do it.

EricSchulz

Senior HTF Member
I'm curious to see how Judd plays now that he's back in the game. I saw through his "clean slate" BS right away.

Stan

Senior HTF Member
Mike Frezon said:

Pandora's Box would be fun, hope they bring it on.

Zing-Bot? Nooooooooo. Thank goodness for the fast forward button on my DVR.

EricSchulz

Senior HTF Member
And I believe that this season (so far) is the first one to be spared the presence of the uber-annoying body builder (Jesse, IIRC)!

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
EricSchulz said:
And I believe that this season (so far) is the first one to be spared the presence of the uber-annoying body builder (Jesse, IIRC)!
This season ain't over yet!!! Maybe he'll be part of Pandoras Box again! :laugh:

EricSchulz

Senior HTF Member
Mike, I'm sure you're satisfied that your Zing-bot showed up!

Apparently the live feeds had more anti-Asian banter between Amanda and Aaryn. You have to give Julie Chen a lot of credit for the way she handled the exit interview. The audience reaction (both on Aaryn's entrance and to her responses) was great. Aaryn's cluelessness and inability to own up to her comments (even when given direct quotes by Julie) is both shocking and sad.

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
EricSchulz said:
Mike, I'm sure you're satisfied that your Zing-bot showed up!

Apparently the live feeds had more anti-Asian banter between Amanda and Aaryn. You have to give Julie Chen a lot of credit for the way she handled the exit interview. The audience reaction (both on Aaryn's entrance and to her responses) was great. Aaryn's cluelessness and inability to own up to her comments (even when given direct quotes by Julie) is both shocking and sad.
Ziiiiing! :biggrin:

I'm just hoping that the rest of the houseguests have figured out that they've got the numbers now to break up Amanda and Macrae. And with a Live Double Eviction coming up...

Stan

Senior HTF Member
Mike Frezon said:
Ziiiiing! :biggrin:

I'm just hoping that the rest of the houseguests have figured out that they've got the numbers now to break up Amanda and Macrae. And with a Live Double Eviction coming up...
Please, oh please I hope they figure that out.

MacRae started out decent, but has been controlled by Queen Puppetmaster Amanda since early on in the game.

She just keeps getting her way and it has really gone to her head. She actually thinks this game is hers. I honestly don't think she knows how despised she is by the other players still left. Even if she does somehow make it to the end, the jury will finish her off.

This could be a major blind-side week, then again don't know who won HOH yet, please not her or MacRae.

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
And how could you NOT like the Ziiiiing-bot?

Calling out Andy for being a floater...

Saying Macrae is always wearing shorts because Amanda is wearing the pants in the relationship! :rolling-smiley:

Stan

Senior HTF Member
Hopefully the one and only appearance of the Zing-bot.

Some of the comments were actually spot-on, calling out people for things they probably already knew, but didn't expect their dirty laundry to be stated in front of all the other contestants.

Amanda wearing the pants was definitely humorous and oh so true.

Does that count as p***y-whipped? Or can I not say that here?

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
I knew it was coming...because I've been watching After Dark since Thursday.

But it was still complete awesomeness to watch to see their expressions!

:thumbs-up-smiley:

Stan

Senior HTF Member
Only about halfway through the episode, but had to comment on Amanda's choice of clothing.

She looks like one of those overweight European guys walking around in a black Speedo about five sizes to small.

Talk about "thunder thighs", this girl's got them, big time.

Stan

Senior HTF Member
Mike Frezon said:
I knew it was coming...because I've been watching After Dark since Thursday.

But it was still complete awesomeness to watch to see their expressions!

:thumbs-up-smiley:
Fantastic choices. The best possible thing this week would be for anybody else than MacRanda to win the veto, not use it, get rid of one of them, then hopefully the double eviction could be a double-whammy and dump the other a few minutes later.

You'd think the players would realize these double evictions are bound to happen, especially this close to the end. Just basic math, CBS only wants a certain number of players to finish so they've got to clear out the house to get the right amount of players left at the end.

Loved Amanda's expression. Like a slap in the face, she suddenly realized her bossy bitchfest is coming to an end.

EricSchulz

Senior HTF Member
Amanda's a little scary!

It would SEEM obvious as to who should go home....it seems that McCrae would be easier to deal with in the house later, and just a bit less vengeful than Amanda.

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Bring on Thursday's live DOUBLE EVICTION show!

I'd almost guarantee that if Macrae doesn't win HOH in the double eviction, he will follow Amanda right out the door.

Then, their "real love" can immediately resume. I can't wait to read about their wedding plans in the supermarket tabloids. :rolleyes:

EricSchulz

Senior HTF Member
I really can't believe that Elissa voted for Amanda to stay! And that choice was paid back in the double eviction.

Not really sure who will/should win...

And what was up with Andy sniffing his armpits during the closing credit sequence? Nervous perspiration?

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Eric: You should see what these people do during the live After Dark telecasts! You've never seen so much nose-picking, farting, etc.

I am sad Elissa was evicted. I was rooting for her.

Her play to hook up with Macranda was actually kind of inspired. She had no real chance otherwise. She wasn't in their alliance (which had already fallen apart) and she wasn't part of the newly established "exterminators." She was definitely the odd one out.

I was surprised that Macrae put her up for eviction...seeing as how she voted to keep Amanda...but my guess is he must've figured the other vote to keep Amanda came from Andy and not from Elissa. I was hoping Macrae would put up GM and Judd...but it wasn't to be. Then, I was thinking maybe Macrae and Elissa could have figured something out. But an "exterminators" final four looks probable now.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks