What's new

Big Brother Season 15! (1 Viewer)

EricSchulz

Senior HTF Member
Some pretty annoying houseguests...it will be interesting to see how this season's twist plays out....

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Aaryn is pretty (probably takes the best photo), but Caitlin is hotter on TV, she's my kind of hot for this season of BB.

EricSchulz

Senior HTF Member
Has Elissa had "work" done? She's pretty young to have that Joan Rivers/Cher look going on.
David REALLY needs a haircut.

Let the games begin!

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Has Elissa had "work" done? She's pretty young to have that Joan Rivers/Cher look going on.
Looks like a case of Botox lips to me. Oh...and yup it looks like she took after her sister and had them done, too.
David REALLY needs a haircut.
And yet it looks like he's styling it that way ON PURPOSE! :biggrin:

I loved the discussion between the two guys (last night's episode) about how hot all the girls were... "I guess I'm gonna have to have some snuggle time with each one of 'em..." :laugh:

EricSchulz

Senior HTF Member
I'm kinda surprised that CBS DID address the controversies regarding some of the comments made by Aaryn and GinaMarie last night. It made for a much more interesting show knowing that it had happened. It will be interesting to see if their is any viewer fallout in the coming weeks.

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
EricSchulz said:
I'm kinda surprised that CBS DID address the controversies regarding some of the comments made by Aaryn and GinaMarie last night. It made for a much more interesting show knowing that it had happened. It will be interesting to see if their is any viewer fallout in the coming weeks.
We were completely surprised at that turn of events. I think it is very smart of the producers to do.

Makes you wonder how much they are also passing on to the cast about the situation...or if the cast is just talking amongst themselves and then getting asked in their interview segments about what's being said.

Much better than just ignoring the elephant in the room. Also gives the audience some back story as to why Aaryn is soooooo hated by everyone else in the house, etc.

:thumbsup:

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
I'm sure Chenbot wasn't too happy with the comments about Helen, either. :D

But I think casting puts these people in the house for a reason, to be somewhat controversial and get some buzz going, but it just makes them ugly people, and less likely for people to root for in the house over the summer.

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
And, they're just kids.

That's not an excuse for such behavior...but can certainly be considered a contributing factor for some of them in terms of saying/doing stupid things. And for getting caught up in drama that's being manufactured at their expense! :biggrin:

EricSchulz

Senior HTF Member
Mike Frezon said:
And, they're just kids.

That's not an excuse for such behavior...but can certainly be considered a contributing factor for some of them in terms of saying/doing stupid things. And for getting caught up in drama that's being manufactured at their expense! :biggrin:
I was discussing this with some fellow-BB watchers this afternoon...
The "they're just kids" doesn't fly with me. If anything, they should be MORE aware that anything they say/do is going to hit social media sites/YouTube within minutes. You would think they would be MORE careful about the things that they are putting out there that will follow them for the rest of their lives.

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
EricSchulz said:
I was discussing this with some fellow-BB watchers this afternoon...
The "they're just kids" doesn't fly with me. If anything, they should be MORE aware that anything they say/do is going to hit social media sites/YouTube within minutes. You would think they would be MORE careful about the things that they are putting out there that will follow them for the rest of their lives.
Eric: I agree 100% that they should be that much more aware of their surroundings and how social media would seize on any such goings-on.

But, youth = recklessness. Young people don't always think through the consequences of their actions.

Please, heed my introductory words to that passage of my post: It is NOT an excuse for their behavior, but it MIGHT explain why some of them aren't thinking through what they are saying/doing and the impact it will possibly have on the rest of their lives.

EricSchulz

Senior HTF Member
Julie Chen addressed the topic on today's "The Talk"...boy, will the meeting between Aaryn and Julie be AWKWARD!

Stan

Senior HTF Member
Wow. I tend to watch shows like this in the background, not always paying attention so missed Aaryn's racist, bigoted comments. Thank you Eric for the link.

She's definitely the most hated woman in the house, although not everybody knows her true attitude yet.

Quite sure it will come out soon and she will have a big target on her back.

Should be an interesting interview with the ChenBot when she leaves the house. Probably a lot of back-pedaling and trying to play CYA, but she'll be caught off guard. Will be fun to watch.

EricSchulz

Senior HTF Member
Interesting episode. CBS finally decided to acknowledge everything that's been going on in the house, ans included a disclaimer at the beginning of the episode.

Every time they showed the "interview" comments from GinaMarie I chuckled to myself....I wished that the graphics read: GinaMarie Former Pageant Coodinator!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks