What's new

Big Brother 9 (1 Viewer)

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
Does anyone else get a little depressed when the end of BB comes around? :frowning:

We spend 3 months getting to know these people, watching all the drama and just having a good time and then when it gets down to 2 people it feels so, I don't know, desolate and over, ya know?

Anyhoo, so glad they're going ahead with the usual summer edition! :cool:

Buh, bye, Shiela. :) I don't care who wins now, either, my reaction will be the same for both.

ScottH

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott Hanson

I'm usually thrilled...and vow to not watch the next season. ;) In my defense though...I probably would have stopped watching a few seasons ago, but my wife continues to tune in and I'll watch it with her sometimes. I probably saw about 50% of the episodes this season, and it dramatically tailed off toward the end.

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
Woo hoo, Adam emerges victorious!
htf_images_smilies_banana.gif
htf_images_smilies_dance.gif

Something occured to me tonight, I hate Jen so I would have been bummed if Ryan won, I totally didn't factor her in when I said earlier that I wouldn't have cared if he won lol.

ScottH

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott Hanson
So I think I say this about someone every single season of this show, but is Josh the most unlikable person in the history of reality TV? His smug and patronizing looks/comments during the Q&A made me want to reach through the TV screen and knock him out. All I wanted was for the person Josh didn't vote for to win, and the fact that he was the only one to vote against the winner made it even better.

SDRANGER619

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Edgar

OHH man I couldn't agree more. Him and Chels are pieces of crap. Can't stand her immature attitude and Josh's "I'm better than you" attitude.

Very surprised Adam won...and it's funny that he's gonna donate 100K to the place that fired him (I wonder if he knew that yet). lol

Jed M

Senior HTF Member
I think both Adam and Ryan played good games and would have been fine with either of them winning. Ryan played a more strategic game, but Adam did the best at the social game. I like Sheila, but she is freaking delusional to think she carried Adam.

What is even more pathetic is now that Adam won, the company he was fired from is now congratulating him publicly on their website and acting like it can all be forgiven. What a bunch of money grubbing pathetic losers. I really hope he stiffs them and gives the 100k to another Autism program. Sorry, but a company with such little integrity makes me sick. Basically they are saying you can call handicapped kids retards as long as you give us 100k. Get lost losers; those kids deserve better than that.

And I agree that Josh and Chelsea are just horrible people. I wanted to throw up every time they rolled their eyes last night, which was about every second. Like these two degenerates have any right to judge others. I would love to see Chelsea's face the first time she watches Jame's "dirty tricks" you tube video.

AnthonyC

Senior HTF Member
It's already renewed for next summer.

I'm not sure why I find the idea of a reality show winner using their prize to fund a drug operation so hysterical, but I do.

mike caronia

Second Unit
What's even funnier is that A-Baller and Matt gave descriptions of how they dealt on live 24 hour feeds!
Who's the retard now Adam?
Really gonna need Team Christ's help now.

Wonder how much he was making?

Robbie R

Stunt Coordinator
Originally Posted by mike caronia

What's even funnier is that A-Baller and Matt gave descriptions of how they dealt on live 24 hour feeds!
Who's the retard now Adam?
Really gonna need Team Christ's help now.

Wonder how much he was making?
It looks like the Feds may have been watching the Live Feeds too.
http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/wireStory?id=10501679
Matthew is now being charged along with Baller.

He is also being charged for assaulting is pregnant girlfriend.
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/2010/04/27/2010-04-27_big_brother_star_matthew_mcdonald_busted_for_bullying_family_of_fiancee_he_alleg.html

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks