What's new

Big Brother 9 (1 Viewer)

Lew Crippen

Senior HTF Member
They can't possibly represent their generation--or we are doomed.

For the first time ever, I want everyone to lose.

NolanJ

Second Unit
After seeing a lot of the Showtime feeds, and all the regular TV shows, the only people that present any kind of redeeming qualities at all are James and Ryan.

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
I can't stand Jen and am glad she's gone! She flat out lied to Ryan, they even showed the clip of her telling Shiela that he's a racist. Also glad that ol' gloomy gus Parker is gone, they even commented on the ST feed that a calm has fallen over the house since he left lol.

James made out a little with Chelsia in the HoH room on last nights feed...lucky bastard, Chelsia is smokin' hot.

Daryl L

Supporting Actor
I saw a link to it but didn't look. Really didn't want to see the dude nude. :)

I do like James, Ryan and Chelsia as players. Do not like Ryans partner Allison though. And dang that Matt and Joshuah just annoys the heck out of me. The rest just aren't to flattering to watch.

mike caronia

Second Unit
This season has GOT to be scripted.
There's no way these people can have this much drama day in and day out.
Makes for compelling feed watching.
And I'm not even sure I like any of the HGs!!

Click this youtube for some of yesterday's craziness....

YouTube - BB9

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
I'm surprised it's taken this long before slop has caused such medical problems for the houseguests. I guess they'll be screening out diabetics (or pre-diabetics) from the show in the future.

mike caronia

Second Unit
Craziest night of the season.
West coast pervs may want to record tonight's BBAD.
None of this will make it onto CBS.

I love this cast of freaks.

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
I swear last nights feed was so freakin' hot I was beside myself! :eek:

The memory of Natalie and Chelsia bumpin', grindin' and kissin' on each other will be seared into my memory til' the day I check out of here lol.

See what I do is I have my DVD recorder set to record every night at 12-3 on the L1 input and it records the feed onto a disc that I then watch on my portable player while I work.

I usually just toss the disc in the trash afterwards but i'm hangin' onto this one. :)

Jon Martin

Senior HTF Member
They are really promoing tonight's "special episode" of BB, complete with footage of ambulances and such.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Matt reminds me of a young version of Lou on "Rescue Me", and Alex's speech patterns reminds me of Vince Vaughn.

Daryl L

Supporting Actor
Dangit! I wanted Matt and Natalie evicted. I'm so sick of their mouths. They are both loud mouths that just never shut up. I forgot to dvr BBAD lastnight so can't watch what went on lastnight. :frowning:

RAF

Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Did "Boston" Matt enter the Big Brother house prior to the Superbowl? And if so, I'd love to see the look on his face when he finds out that the NE Patriots became "imperfect" at the hands of the NY Giants. It would have been great if the "reveal" news scroll talked about the score of the Superbowl instead of promo'ing Jericho's Hudson River Virus.

:D

At least with Amanda gone I can take the earplugs out. One of the most annoying voices (and personalities) of all time, IMHO.

Daryl L

Supporting Actor
Thx Patrick. I bookmarked that site when you first posted it then forgot all about it.

I said before I didn't much care for Allison, now I remember why. Wow that girl is a total headcase. :)

ScottH

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott Hanson
Since they haven't split up the couples yet, my prediction is that next week they'll allow the house to vote back in one person from each of the already evicted couples, and then it will be everyone for themselves.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks