What's new

Big Brother 8 Discussion Thread (1 Viewer)

mike caronia

Second Unit
Bad day for America's player. He's been pretty much outed by Dani and her dad.
I no longer like Dick...he's a....dick. ha

Crazy times in the BB house...

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
Eric should really start trying to seal the deal with Jessica, he may not be the house much longer.

From what I can see it wouldn't be that hard since he's practically in already, he just needs to get her alone (away from the other houseguests I mean, not from us of course ;)) and make a move already.

But yeah, big doin's in the BB house this past week, funny how i've done a complete 180 on Dick and Jen in such a short amount of time lol.

It literally has become a battle of good *vs* Evil. ;)

Jed M

Senior HTF Member
I really can't stand Dani. She is so self absorbed she makes Jen look compassionate. I hope her plan flips on her and Dick. I mean the two of them befriending Jen is absolutely pathetic. Talk about hypocrits.

RyanAn

Screenwriter
Apparently that live feed site play by play is only accessible for members of the group and no one else can register. :frowning:

Dish for me please!!!

Daryl L

Supporting Actor
I'm not a member so I couldn't get on there today either. :frowning: Guess the payload was to much with all the guest readers.

Jon Martin

Senior HTF Member

But is it just me or is Eric even worse? I'm hoping to see him go.

I WANT to like Eric, but he talks SO much without even listening, and flat out lies to everyone that I dislike him even more than Dick during one of his screaming fits.

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
I really want to like Eric, too, but there's just no getting past that the kid is a slippery weasel...i'm almost not sorry that banner flew over and i'm hoping to see him put up and taken out this week.

Dick jumping on Jen and Kail after he dropped in the HoH comp was just pathetic IMO, he should get it through his head that pretty much anything he says to either of them will be considered hot air and ignored accordingly, neither one of them cares what he says anymore.

mike caronia

Second Unit
Sorry Patrick!

Just so you all know, Jen is best friends with Dick and Dani these days.
Buncha phoneys, all of them.

I think Eric is good. He got a raw deal when that plane went over. No way that ditz would have ever put 2 & 2 together. Eric really did a good job standing up to Dick. It's only gonna get worse over the week. Right now Eric has the votes to stay, despite what Dick has been dishing.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Mike (and others), please spoilerize the live feed information in this thread that hasn't been covered on the episodes on CBS. Thanks.

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
And the new catch phrase that will sweep America is..."Your goin' up, bitch!" :) I can picture Dave Chapelle saying it as Rick James and it makes me laugh lol.

Man, they almost had Jessica onboard with their plan to give Eric the ol' heeve ho, at this point I don't know who might be going this week, I want to say that Kail will go but things change so much and people vote so off the wall sometimes it's hard to say for sure right now.

Jen's a fool if she doesn't know she's being totally played by Dick and Daniele, but I firmly believe that she's aware, she made it apparent when she said she's reluctant to work with them so yeah, she's no fool. I find it laughably ironic that the one person that Dick singled out to make life a living hell for turns out to be the person he needs right now.

ScottH

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott Hanson
I don't watch the live feeds or Showtime feeds, but I guess I'm missing something with Eric. While I do find him a little annoying, I don't see him as much of a weasel. The only time I've seen him lie is when he had to because of the America vote. Can someone give me an example of him lying or being "weaselish" when it didn't have to do with that "America's Player" nonsense? (What a horrible idea that is turning out to be by the way.)

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
I guess it was the mood I was in that night when I called him a "slippery weasel" but really when it comes down to it don't have any real problems with Eric, he's getting a raw deal with this America's Player thing IMO.

BTW, can someone explain to me why his assignment to take Jessica to the final two was labled "accomplished" when they're still far from the final two and either one of them could go home between then and now? :confused:

mike caronia

Second Unit
Inspector, he was just supposed to tell someone he was going to go final 2 with them. Whether he believed it or not. The internet consensus think CBS gave him Jessica as a make-up for letting the banner fly over during last week's HoH competition. As Jess is his BFF in the house.

I've been watching religiously for the past 5 days. Good stuff.
But if Eric goes home Thursday, I think my interest will wane. Dick and Dani now annoy the hell out of me. And Kail is a major bore. Seeing Dick, Dani, Jen and Kail team up is making me sick. haha

One week ago I loved Dick and Dani, but their true personalities have come to light in my eyes. Dani is a whiny, hateful brat who bashes everyone behind their back. Dick is a vicious intimidator who is full of anger....and a lot of spit!

If you've got SHOtoo tune in tonight...they've got 14 beers in the fridge...they may get their drink on and someone is sure to get nasty!

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
"Taste God, taste God." That's the new slogan for the BB8 season.

Anyone get some hinky feelings of furries after seeing the gals in their bunny suits?

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson

I know! Everytime we see Dick he's spitting all over the place and then it's doubly gross when you see people walk into the backyard in their bare feet. :frowning:

Thanks for the clearification on Eric's assignment, it kinda threw me there for a second. With the Showtime feed I think i'll continue to watch until there are at least 3 people left, i've heard that it get's remarkably boring at that point.

Jessica could be in a bunny suit, a frog suit or whatever and i'd still think she was hot.
htf_images_smilies_yum.gif
Does her voice turn anyone else on or is it just me? I only ask because everyone I know thinks her voice is annoying and they think i'm nuts for liking it lol.

I think she'd be a really sexy naughty talker and i'm really not that into that sort of thing usually. :)

Jon Martin

Senior HTF Member

I think it comes down to the way he is playing the game.

If he is supposed to be playing the way America tells him, he should be playing like Zach. Sort of as a floater, trying to not take sides, etc. Yet Eric is playing everyone. And then lying about it, putting the blame for everything he does on others.

Plus the way he talks without listening is just annoying. And his following around of Jessica is even more pathetic than Nick and Danielle.

As for Dick and Daniele, once again I've done a 180. I am liking them quite a bit now. Like them or not, they are the most honest in the house.

And I'm pretty much yelling at the TV screen at the LNC to vote out Eric. Makes complete sense on every level. Kail can't be HOH. She is on slop. She isn't a threat to anyone. Why not keep her in the house? They all know he has been lying to them. Why not get rid of Eric now?

ScottH

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott Hanson
How could he possibly play the way Zach is playing when he's basically being forced to lie and do things differently? Bottom line is, the America's Player thing was a horrible idea and Eric was screwed from the start. I hope CBS is at least throwing him a bone for his troubles.

Dheiner

Gazoo
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Dhein
If Eric had actually played as directed, he could have been in fine shape. Kail would have been gone two weeks ago, and the whole last week+ would have been different. (My guess is that after Kail, Dick would have gone.)

His whole problem (IMHO) is his Napoleon Complex.

Jon Martin

Senior HTF Member

He's not being forced to lie. He has entered into alliances that he knew he couldn't live up to.

And I don't know how Eric is good TV. Often on the Showtime show, when he is talking to someone, especially when it isn't about game, I hit the fast forward since he is so annoying.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks