What's new

Big Brother 8 Discussion Thread (1 Viewer)

Jeff Savage

Second Unit
Well now we know why everyone was pissed at Dustin. I don't blame him though. He had four people on his to put on the block so who cares which one of the four it is.

I agree with Evil that Jen threw the competion and blocked someone else from answering the last question because of her deal with Jameka.

I don't think Nick should go. I think it stinks that he is being blamed for the second vote for Kail last week when we all know it was Eric. I guess that is how the game goes but he doesn't have a clue that the rest of the house thinks he is a sneaky bastard when he really appears to not be.

Did anyone hear the organ church music they played when Jameka was talking to Amber? I was laughing at that.

The Showtime feeds are a riot!

Laters,
Jeff

Jonny P

Supporting Actor
Somebody is going to have to have the guts to back door Evil at some point soon.

No one wants to because they are worried that he'll launch into them.

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson

Yep, you just know it's summer time when ego-maniacal tyrants start getting in the house. ;)

But yeah, somebody has to get rid of Dick, i'm sure he'll go at some point, though, I can't see him winning this thing. I think you nailed it, Jonny, I think people are afraid of him and after his attack on Jen and I don't blame them, I know I wouldn't want to be on the recieving end of one of his tyrades.

I personally hope that Nick goes this week, Kail's only crime is that she's a terrible player but Nick is just a big, moody muscle-bound homewrecker and I hate guy's like him. Plus, I can't stand to look at him with that mohawk, he looks ridiculous lol.

Jon Martin

Senior HTF Member
The funniest part of the Jen / Dick hot tub side confrontation? Jessica's head just popping out of the water between them, trying to stay out of it. I'm actually really liking Jess now, and Carol was my early favorite.

I can't wait for Nick to leave. That will make the house a lot better.

But if Danielle DID (as Jen stated) meet her current boyfriend while he was engaged to someone else, maybe we shouldn't feel so sorry for him.

I will say though, last nights feeds were probably the dullest in a while. I ended up fast forwarding through most of it.

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
I like Jessica, too, in fact I find myself fantasizing about her often lately, and I love that voice of hers, it's so girly and cute. Drives me nuts in the best way. :)

And yes, last night's feeds was like watching two snails on a collision course with each other from opposite ends of a football field.

Abby_B

Supporting Actor
I have to chime in and agree with the Big Brother After Dark love. It's so entertaining to watch - I mean I know that they try and get everything good on the regular broadcasts, but you do get a much better perspective on people when you watch stuff like After Dark. I'm addicted.

As for Dick, well, I know he's probably not a nice person in real life, but he's incredibly interesting to watch as a Big Brother player, because he's so out there and entertaining to watch. He's kind of terrible to people most of the time but that's what also makes him a good player. (I also think he is being genuine in trying to build a better relationship with Danielle, though.) I hope he lasts a while longer 'cause I think that the house would be more boring with him gone.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Does anyone really want a jerk for a father? Danielle's in a crappy position with ED in the house in some respects. Sure ED deflects a lot of attention off Danielle by being the bull in the china shop, but his "play" is so unbelievably callous and intentionally hurtful, could Danielle really want that emotional timebomb back in her life? No thanks.

mike caronia

Second Unit
Kail asked for a DOR (Drop out request) today.
Amber went nuts on her.
Both can be found on youtube.

The feeds have been off for a while.
Guess we'll find out in a little what's goin down..

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Amber is a big fat faker with those crocodile tears. I look forward to her leaving the house. Her diary room snippets are too embarrassing to take her seriously as she cries through them. Why hasn't see run out of tears? A person shouldn't be crying that much after 30+ days in the BB house, no matter what the circumstances.

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson

:eek: Oh boy, can't wait to see that!

I'm beginning to think that Amber may have some sort of as of yet unknown and undiscovered tear duct disorder lol, poor woman probably spends a small fortune on Visine.

Buh Bye, Nick.
htf_images_smilies_dance.gif

mike caronia

Second Unit
Tense HoH competition...

Dick is safe for 2 more weeks! Dani wins the test of endurance!!! Almost 2 hours upside down hanging like bats from a swinging pendulum...the 3 finalists were Jen, Kail and Dani.

Jen was DQd late due to Dick seeing her touch the bar and him getting the judges to agree...and Kail begged Dani to not evict her and she would get down....Dani told her she could stay all night!! funny, but tense stuff goin down for the 2 hours. dick and Eric were bashing the hell out of Jen up there.

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
I was sort of hoping they'd still be up there when the ST feed started but ah well, we'll get to see the high points on the prime time show i'm sure.

RyanAn

Screenwriter
What is this youtube you speak of?

Just kidding - but where are the videos that you were mentioning? I have to leave for work and I can't search for 8 pages of videos. I'd appreciate it.

;)

Ryan

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Well, things have turned sour in the BB house (HoH spoiler and other major events to flip things around):

During the HoH competition outside, a banner plane flew over and some of the contestants looked at it, even after Big Brother told them not to look. The banner said something like "Amber and Eric are liars" and this caused Dick and Danielle to come to the conclusion that it's been Eric voting to keep Kail in the house for 2 weeks now, and that Nick was honest. Dick has been really agitated, now targeting Eric for eviction because Eric has played Dick for this long and Dick wants revenge. Danielle is being more level-headed (very perceptive gal, she is), wants to put up Jen and Kail (again) and backdoor Eric if possible, but Eric might have enough votes to stay against Kail, and maybe even against Jen. Amber and Eric have been having out on the hammock, both pissed off about the banner, and Eric has been trying to do damage control and solidify a bond with Amber in terms of targeting Danielle and Dick down the line, though after Nick's eviction, Danielle told Amber that she trusts her, but then the banner plane unravelled that trust. Eric is plenty mad at the banner plane (stored in the Diary Room) and Dick was really mad and cussing up a storm. Look for Dick to unload on Eric and Jen this week if he can't keep his anger under wraps, he'll unload on Jen just for being in the vicinity of him as reflex nowadays. Jessica is also wary of Eric now, due to the banner, so Eric is having to really scramble to keep his "friends" from shunning him.
Crazy night at the BB house last night...

ScottH

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott Hanson
That really sucks for Eric about the banner. As it is the guy is at a major disadvantage and now some low-life with nothing better to do pays to have some ridiculous banner fly over?

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
So THAT'S why Dick was so hopping mad, makes perfect sense now. I watched the feed at work today and sometimes I can't make out everything that's said because it's a tad noisy in the shop where I work and sometimes I can only make out sentence fragments, plus I was also trying to work so...

But yeah, the BB house is a wreck right now, everyone is paranoid about everyone else all because of that banner.

I'm also confused by Kail's DOR, I didn't hear a single sylable about it during last night's feed plus she was in the HoH competion so obviously she's still playing the game. Did Amber get Kail to change her mind?

Daryl L

Supporting Actor
DANG!!!! Ya'll really need to read this Live Feed Play-by-Play thread about lastnights goings on in the house. Heavy dudy sh** going down. By far the most exciting night so far. Schemming and backstabbing galore. You would'nt believe it. Freakin exciting. Got me all tingly. And I've only gotten up to the 4am feed posting. Heh. :D
BB convinced Kail to stay I think because Amber ripped Kail a new one yesterday morn about not helping with cleaning.

Joseph S

Senior HTF Member
Veto Comp:
Jen won!!! ...but she gave up half the end prize? I really think she'll get the full prize or most of it if she wins. It's pretty low for CBS to basically have comps where people have to give up the chance to win the prize money to stay in. This is only the fifth week. Do they plan on running the season and first one willing to give up $499.999.99 wins? Bad precedent.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks