What's new

Big Brother 7 All-Stars (1 Viewer)

ScottH

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott Hanson
I don't know about that. It actually cracks me up when people talk about "what a great player" someone is in Big Brother. While I would agree there are definitely bonehead players (Marsellus comes to mind), it's really just a crapshoot for the rest of the players. I think as the seasons go on it becomes more and more of a crapshoot as well, so it just gets more and more difficult to strategize.

Rudi

Stunt Coordinator
Will needs a chefs hat and he would be the prototype for the Pillsbury dogboy. U and H omitted intentionally.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
I pretty much read all the livefeed updates during Will's Season 2 in BB, and he was simpy amazing inside the house because not only was he continually nominated for eviction week after week, and watched his Chill Town coalition get decimated (as Nicole and Hardy were running the show for a lot of the summer), he maintained a great attitude, made his housemates laugh at his nutty stories and jokes, and just kept the fun going by sheer force of personality and persistance. He engineered a master stroke by keeping Nicole together mentally long enough to drag her to the final 2 (since Will would be able to beat Nicole in a vote, but probably not Monica when it got down to the final 3) because she was a raving beeyotch at times (usually when she missed her new hubby Jeff, or saw some banner plane messages that messed with her head as well). He spent a lot of time with Nicole just consoling her and keeping her spirits up. He could have let Nicole just implode, but he didn't. Plus, he didn't go out of his way to win HoH, and this was before the POV or Golden POV was in effect in the game, so being up on the eviction block meant working the social dynamics inside the house with no POV reprieve after the weekly nominations. He is still the most entertaining winner of BB in its 6 seasons so far.

Dr. Will Kirby: Half Man, Half Amazing.

ScottH

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott Hanson
When Will said that, Kaysar totally should have said right there, "Okay, let's do it." A lot of you guys say what a great player Will is...along those lines, maybe Kaysar knows something I don't know, but he seems to be one of the weakest players in that house.

Daryl L

Supporting Actor
Will needs to go. He's a arrogant, ignorant jerk and Mikes all hot air and won't/can't do anything without Mikes order to do so. :)

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
This show isn't any fun if there aren't any scheming "villains" in it. Sheesh. Do we really want "The Friendship II"?

ScottH

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott Hanson
I agree. I really don't want Will to win, but he needs to stay in the house for entertainment purposes. Getting booted early would be a great blow to his enormous ego though.

Joseph S

Senior HTF Member
Couple issues with that. The Fiendsheep hated each other in reality and all they talked about was Janelle's hair extensions or cried about why they didn't get ____ because Janelle is the devil and they are gods and "America" should know that. The Jedi generally get along and try to play the game but not be jackasses about it. James is still a sleezebag and will get what's coming to him because he didn't learn what Jase seems to have learned about playing the game. I can take a good comp amongst friends with or without scheming. The "you win you stay, you lose you go home" scenario is fine with me.

Daryl L

Supporting Actor
LOL oh gosh not a "Friendship II". I just don't find Will as a fun/entertaining house guest to watch. And everybody in the house are scheming "villians" (except maybe Diane). :) Danielle more so than Will, but just less vain).

And Wills stupid plan to veto Nacomas or Diane because they can't decide who to evict was rediculous. If they did, the one they left on the block (Nacomas or Diane), they would still have to decide to evict that person. And you know they wouldn't evict the one used to replace one of them. Exactly what Will claimed they couldn't do. By decideding themselves who is left on the block their deciding who to evict.

Daryl L

Supporting Actor
HeHe, you should have seen my expression while writing it. I was in a hurry. Hard to put in words what I was trying to say. Let me clarify.

Will claims they couldn't decide who to evict.
So, instead they wanted to decide who to use the veto on, leaving one of the original 2 on the block (the one they want evicted).

That decision actually is the decision Will claimed they could not make. By deciding who not to use the veto on is the one they would most likely evict.

And by not evicting the person they put up on the block (matar Will) after using the veto (unless a BB6 member was put up but unlikely if they had accepted Will's off to go up on the block)

Hope that made more sense. :D

CaptDS9E

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joey
Will has been begging to be nominated since that start. They just wont do it, which i find funny

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
Yeah, but if I figured that out, chances are that the other houseguests will as well, if they haven't already. It's becoming too obvious what he's up to IMO and someone will take him up on it eventually, not everyone is as afraid of him as Kaysar seems to be.

"What? You want to be put up you say? Fine, I always want to make others happy."

;)

ScottH

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott Hanson
I still don't buy the "Will is a genius" theory. I think (especially season 2) the rest of the people in the house are just morons. Although I do think James is smarter than Will.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks