What's new

Big Brother 7 All-Stars (2 Viewers)

Joseph S

Senior HTF Member
HOH P2Had to do mostly with arm strength apparently and Booger easily won and got a car too. Scrubika still thinks Booger loves her so Janie is cooked. Stupid strategy at the end killed her. She could have won pt 1 without Scrubika, though she was screwed over by CBS on that one at the start. The original rules said nothing of two hands and they were supposed to hear it over the volcano going? Let's just say there's nothing left to watch. Another miserable F2 guaranteed as Scrubika will throw P3.

Dheiner

Gazoo
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Dhein
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HA!
Wait! Wait!! Lemme catch my breath!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HA!
Funniest thing I've ever read here!!!!

Joseph S

Senior HTF Member
You can laugh, but if you've followed these competitions you would know they always have a hard time with the instructions during live shows. With the volcano turned on you can bet she heard nothing when Erika asked that question about two hands, just like when she didn't hear what Booger said when he fell or even that he fell. Usually, after commercials and again after the live show the devices are shut down and all questions are answered and indepth instructions are provided.

Micheal

Screenwriter
Real Name
Mike

If Erika could hear Julie, so could Janelle. Janelle also denied taking a hand off. I don't even think she realized that she did it because it happened so fast and she was so concerned with Boogie's actions.

Oh well, competitions have gone her way in the past, can't win them all.

Joseph S

Senior HTF Member
We don't even know if Scrubika did hear a response and if she did that still doesn't mean Janelle could hear Julie or the original question. Julie never said two hands/both hands at any point including after answering the question.

Micheal

Screenwriter
Real Name
Mike
Please, it was clear to me that she heard the response, otherwise, she would have looked puzzled and asked again. The fact that Janelle denied taking ONE hand off tells me that she KNEW she was supposed to keep BOTH hands on the key. She messed up, move on.

CaptDS9E

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joey
And Mike Boogie is the final HOH
htf_images_smilies_banana.gif
htf_images_smilies_drum.gif
htf_images_smilies_rock.gif
htf_images_smilies_drum.gif
htf_images_smilies_dance.gif

ScottH

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott Hanson
Yes she did. Janelle herself asked if they had to keep both hands on the key, and Julie replied, "Yes, for now." And they all heard. I wanted Janelle to win at that point, but she lost fair and square. No debating it. It's on the freakin camera.

So I guess Erika is the next Big Brother winner?

Marci: Erika
Howie: Erika
James: Erika
Danielle: Boogie
George: Erika
Will: Boogie
Janelle: Erika

ScottH

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott Hanson
I don't know how everyone thinks Boogie has it wrapped up. As far as I'm concerned the only way he does is if Will has worked that whole sequester house into voting for him. No way does Marci, Howie, George or Janelle vote for Boogie. And I doubt James will, but he might.

Joseph S

Senior HTF Member
James needs a job and Booger can give him one. Janie and Howie couldn't stand the sight of Scrubika for most of the time, no way they vote for her. Her speech and the fact that Will's at sequester will seal the deal. I'm with you on Marcellas and possibly George.

ScottH

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott Hanson
I'll buy James, but I'm not sold on Janelle and Howie. ESPECIALLY Howie. Did you forget how he left the house almost coming to fisticuffs with Boogie? Plus, Erika has boobs...so Howie will vote for them. So give Boogie James and it's still 4-3 Erika. But as you and I both said...with Will in sequester you never know. I think it will be close either way.

AnthonyC

Senior HTF Member
Janelle said at the beginning how Erika didn't deserve to be there...hopefully she doesn't vote for her.

Big surprise, two of the three least deserving All Stars make the final two (still don't know if Boogie was less deserving than Howie). As usual, BB ends a decent season with a horrible final two.

I don't like either, but I've hated Erika the entire season so I'd like to see Boogie win, although unless Will works his magic I don't see it happening. Congratulations, Amb--er, Erika on winning All Stars!

ScottH

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott Hanson
So why does everyone hate Erika so much? I don't particularly care for her, but I don't really have strong feelings one way or the other for her. I certainly hope she beats Boogie, who would have been gone by week 3 if it wasn't for Will.

Micheal

Screenwriter
Real Name
Mike
Janelle herself even admitted that she blew it during the first of 3 final HOH challenges. And when she was told by Julie that she took a hand off the key she didn't say anything like "What? You had to have BOTH hands on the key?" She knew.

She just denied having let go. I don't even think she realized that she did it, Boogies early departure messed her up. She admitted that she messed up in the diary room, that should be enough for everyone.

As for the rest, Boogie doesn't have this sewn up yet. It might be closer than we think.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks