What's new

Big Brother 7 All-Stars (1 Viewer)

Joseph S

Senior HTF Member
Janelle doesn't believe for a second Will will take her to the end and has stated she knows she needs to win to get to the end. She said last night that she offered Erika final 2 deal if she voted out Booger last Thursday night after veto. Erika played dumb when she brought it up, and Janelle's not dealing with Erika again this week.

AnthonyC

Senior HTF Member
My guesses:
Will/Boogie
Marcellas: Will
Howie: Will
James: Will
Danielle: Will
George: Will
Erika: Boogie
Janelle: Will

Will/Janelle
Marcellas: Janelle
Howie: Janelle
James: Will
Danielle: ? Unfortunately I think Janelle
George: Ditto
Erika: Will
Boogie: Will
It would be an absolute slap in the face to the game itself if Will got to the final two and lost.

Boogie/Janelle
Marcellas: Janelle
James: Janelle
Danielle: See Will/Janelle
George: See Will/Janelle
Erika: Boogie
Will: Boogie

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
Buh' bye, Dr. Will. :laugh:

Damn, I was so proud of Janelle tonight for FINALLY seeing the light! And you know what, seeing that look of anger and unexpected shock on Boogy's face was all the reward I could ask for this season, what a winey little jerk lol.

Speaking of jerks, Howie is just an atrocious human being, a big bully who deserved to get thrown out. But, I am on cloud nine over Will's eviction, Boggie will do all that he can to instill doubt into the minds of Janelle and Erika, but if they stop and just look at his behaviour, I can't see them breaking their newly formed bond and letting that little shmuck into the final two.

I just don't see it, I think it'll be Janelle and Erika all the way woohoo!! :) And if that's the case, I really don't mind which one wins the grand prize, I like them both, I mean hell, compared to Boogie winning it, hell yeah i'll take one of them winning instead of him.

ScottH

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott Hanson
The only thing is...isn't Boogie right about what he said? Both Janelle and Erika would be stupid to take eachother...moreso Erika. Janelle would probably beat either Boogie or Erika (but has a much better chance against Boogie), and Erika has a much better shot at winning it all if she takes Boogie. Is there anyone in that house other than Will that would vote for Boogie?

And agreed on Howie. Man, what the hell happened to him? He was really likable and entertaining in season 6. Now he's just a bitter moron.

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
Well, like I said, it doesn't matter who wins, either Janelle or Erika, so to that end I don't want Boogie in the final two. But you are right about the strategy, that is if the people in the sequester house are even aware of how Boogie screwed each and every one of them.

They need to be angry at Boogie before they vote him out, and at this point i'm not sure they're even aware that they were played by him and Will.

Jon Martin

Senior HTF Member
Howie was indeed an obnoxious idiot. But he was like that during his season too. That whole "Busto" thing was pretty cruel if you think about it, but since he was saying it to someone most didn't like anyway, it didn't seem as bad.

As for Erika, I can't say I am a fan. Did anyone see the REALITY UNLEASHED DVD that was released a couple years ago? It is a group of reality stars (from MTV, Amazing Race, BB, Survivor, etc) meeing in a restaurant and talking about what it was like to be on a reality show. Actually, fairly entertaining.

Erika is there (as is Marcellus) and she spend the entire documentary drunk and making out with her boyfriend Josh (the smiley guy from BB1) who was just as drunk as she was. Very unprofessional, especially since Josh was one of the producers of it. Surprisingly Trishelle of the Real World is more sober than both.

And about the show tonight, how upset do you think the producers were about having a camera on Janelle when she had the hand slip? They soooo wanted to let it go, but figured they'd get caught. They spent all that time and money building the volcano, and we didn't even get to see it erupt!

And another glitch, did anyone else catch Janelle using the F word in the closing credits? Didn't they have a delay?

And is Julie Chen even watching the show? Boogie asks her a question and it takes her 45 seconds to respond.

RyanAn

Screenwriter
Janey to win, Alex!

yah! yah! yah!

I really dislike Mike and I wish him and Will had their roles reveresed - but oh well. No double millionaire this season.

Could someone be so kind as to tell me about the first round of the HOH competion? I got distracted and realized that Mike was off (yah!) and then seconds later Julie was talking and both the ladies were off the Agro-Crag - I think I missed something big...

Thanks!

ry

ScottH

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott Hanson
Boogie blabbed something about Richard Hatch from Survivor, then jumped off and said either one of these two will take me, so I'm not even gonna bother (or something to that effect). As that was happening, Janelle leaned over and said, "what happened?" and as she did that, one of her hands slipped off the key. Both my wife and I noticed it right away and they didn't do anything. When they came back from commercial they replayed it and you could see she clearly let go one of her hands.

RyanAn

Screenwriter
Thank you Scott for clearing that up!

-

I wonder if round 2 or 3 will be live? Probably 3 - maybe some spoilers will come. :)

ry

Joseph S

Senior HTF Member
If Janelle loses round two she's done. Scrubika will throw part 3 to Booger and he will kick Janie out. If she doesn't win HOH on her own she's out, same as before. However, Will wasn't going to compete as usual. Poor strategy at Final 4.

AnthonyC

Senior HTF Member
I love how my guesses in the spoiler box totally counted Erika out of it. :laugh:

I'll watch the last two episodes but I really don't want to see any of the remaining three win. Of them, Janelle is the only one remotely bearable, and she's yet another back-to-back reality season contestant that really lost me as a fan the second time around (Rupert, Stephenie, Howie, and Kaysar all welcome you to the club!--Bobby Jon is the only one who didn't fall victim to this curse, as I didn't care for James either season). All of them have pretty much sucked their second season.

Janelle = Terry from Survivor: Panama. Dominated the competitions and deserves credit (although frankly, Survivor challenges are much tougher and less...how should I put it? Producer-influenced) but her strategic game was awful. Whereas Terry made one-sided offers to people, Will made them this season and charmed Janelle into actually going with them multiple times. One good move at the end of the game doesn't make up for a bunch of mistakes.

Boogie leeched off of Will. In fact, the only reason I think the producers chose him for the cast was to make sure that Will, the most entertaining player and biggest target, would have an ally in the house. And dude, you're no Richard Hatch. Although I do have to say, good move tonight opting out.

Erika has done nothing. Which is why she'll probably win, just like Amber won Survivor All Stars. The person who least deserved to be there will most likely make it to the end once again.

Loved that the endurance comp tonight incorporated two of my favorite Survivor final challenge moments--Richard Hatch stepping down (a brilliant move, although as I said, Boogie is no Hatch), and upon being informed that she was out of the challenge, Janelle denied the accusation just like Jenna Lewis did back in Survivor All Stars. :laugh:

Lew Crippen

Senior HTF Member
Mike stepped down not only to plant the initial seed of doubt in both Erica and Janelle’s minds as to who to take to the final two, but also because he knew that he had no chance of winning that kind of competition. He was planning on getting a good night’s rest while the two of them held on for dear life all night long. He would be rested for the next competition—one that might have had conditions favorable to him and his opponent would be very tired.

That tactic fell apart when Janelle’s hand slipped. His face at the end showed him as being more upset about the early end of the HOH competition than Will being given the gate.

ScottH

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott Hanson
The interesting thing here is that now Will has a full week to work the sequester folks into voting for Boogie. Apparently everything the guy with the "I'm probably lying" shirt says is true.

RAF

Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
At this point I really don't care which of the final three wins (although I had Erika in my final four). The Boogieman is in shock at this point and I can't see the final vote going his way (if it comes to that). And I was disappointed to see that both Janelle and Erika smoke like there's no tomorrow. Janelle might be clueless but Erika professes to be concerned about her body ("pilates instructor" and all that). So much for that theory.

The Sequester House currently holds the most interesting action. All of a sudden Chicken George showed what he really thinks of some of his fellow inmates once the competition was over. I love it. Props to George (and even James' comments.) Big thumbs down to the actions of Howie and Marcellus. Without a competition these people finally get to show their true colors and it is very revealing.

Lew Crippen

Senior HTF Member
Mike is playing the only card he has in pointing out that the jury hates him more than either of the women: but is that really true?

In the jury are:

•Danielle (who said that she will vote for the best player—she might vote against Mike because he sabotaged James or against Janelle because she was so easily led by Mike and Will—but if she defines ‘best player’ as winning competitions, she will vote for Janelle)
•George (hard to know, but I think that his last nomination by Erica where she was dismissive of him as a player hurt him—I think a vote against Erica)
•Howie (a clear vote against Mike)
•James (very unclear—he is not necessarily a vote for Janelle—Erica would probably have more of a chance for his vote than if she is up against Mike)
•Marcellas (another who is might well vote against Janelle)
•Will (a probable vote for Mike)

All-in-all I don’t see a clear reason to take Mike to the final two—especially from Eric’s perspective. The deciding vote may well be the last person out, who typically votes against the person who chose the other guy.

In any case I don’t see Mike as winning the HOH. Janelle is better by far in knowing the other guests and how they fit in the show and she is physically better also. And Erica is even more physical than Janelle. Mike has to beat them both, something I don’t see happening.

todd s

Senior HTF Member
I missed most of the episode...What did Howie do now? And for that matter Marcellus and the rest of the sequester house?

Bob-N

Supporting Actor
Howie continued his ranting on Marci and they got into it again at poolside. When CG came in (after Danielle) he went on a rampage on George calling him fat and I think he said worthless in the game. It really got ugly.

James eventually calmed them down enough to watch the eviction DVDs. Danielle and Marci just sat back and tried to be invisible. Don't blame them.

Oh yeah, they also had to move (James, Marci, Howie) the sequester house in Mexico because of hurricane John(?). Looks like they're either in Arizona or New Mexico from the surroundings.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
I just don't want Erika to win after Will was given the boot. If Will had any pretense to wanting to be in the final two, he really needed to win POV, and not rely on his charm to pull the wool over Janelle's eyes when there were only 4 people in the house, and Erika definitely talked her way out of the line of fire, which doomed Will at the critical point in the game.

Daryl L

Supporting Actor
Agree 100%, that expression on Mike was priceless. Loved it. :D About time Janelle and Erika got a clue (just in the nick of time too). As long as Will & Mike got booted I don't care which of the two girls win. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks