What's new

Big Brother 6 - ongoing thread (1 Viewer)

Joseph S

Senior HTF Member
Kaysar is teetering on making the worst move in Big Brother history. I'll leave it at that. He is either drunk or really stupid and it has nothing to do with Eric.

Joseph S

Senior HTF Member
He made half a deal with James just after James lied to him on every single question. So now neither James nor Eric goes if he falls for this crap.

Dheiner

Gazoo
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Dhein

How does anything James could possibly do now even come close to Marcellus not using the golden veto on himself, and getting booted? Or, for that matter, Justin assaulting Krista with a kitchen knife?

Joseph S

Senior HTF Member
Not James, Kaysar. If he puts up anybody but Maggie/James/Eric he might as well walk out the door because he's killing Janelle and Howie's chances for HOH next week. He kept saying he will keep his word with Eric even after Eric lied to him and Michael, then James went and talked to him and lied over and over again. Yet, at the end of the conversaton based entirely on lies Kaysar practically promised he wouldn't put him up.

Howie and Janelle did talk some sense into him and by the end of the night Howie/Kaysar even devised a way to still nominate Eric and be a "man of his word."

You ask how?Kaysar told Eric he was safe as long as he didn't particiapate in veto, if he does to save Maggie or James and loses the comp, Kaysar can replace Eric with the removed player.

and Kaysar now told it to James who told Eric so know that plan is gone. :frowning: Shut up, Kaysar!

The 4th Houseguest evicted from the BB household is Kaysar. He made great noms and now has lost his mind and is making a plan that will screw himself over so bad it is embarassing.

Joseph S

Senior HTF Member
The situation has changed. Janelle didn't buy James offer of a deal for only one week until Eric evicted and then...

He gave up Sarah. It's a whole new game :D

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
I liked Kaysar's nominations, definitely smoked out the players, and slotted them onto different side for a coalition that could get him further into the game.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
POV winner has been determined, and the "bullies" (Eric/Maggie/April/Jennifer/Ivette/Beau) are really scrambling hard now that the POV will be used. The live feed transcripts for the past couple of weeks have been a pretty interesting read, nice use of psychology on Kaysar's part to get people to reveal their cards early.

But Kaysar is believing the HoH hype a little too much, he's starting to believe in his "I will stand up against the bullies and show the world how bullies are to be dealt with...blah blah blah", all it takes is for one of the "bullies" to win HoH next week, and he is back on the block, and most likely with Janelle. You just never know who will win HoH these days. But if things go his way, he'll have 5 allies who will be competing for HoH who will not nominate him next week, so his chances have gone from 1-2 allies to 5, so he's in better shape than from previous weeks.

Joseph S

Senior HTF Member

Won't be happening unless the evil empire gets a chance to strike back. :D

Poor little Eric stole back his hat back today and his accomplice was refusing hugs.

Chris_Morris

Screenwriter
Of course that's all subjective opinion.

IMO:
Howie - Immature pervert
Janelle - Fake, plastic surgeried up bimbo
Kaysar - Woman hating extremist (every time they show him jumping up and leaning into Ivette as if he wants to slap her, I wonder "Is this what they do to women who get out of line in the Mid-East?" and his insinuation that life under Saddam was better, even though SH supposedly killed his uncle, weighs heavily on my opinion)

But of course that is all IMO and YMMV.

ScottH

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott Hanson
I don't watch the live feeds, so I can't really comment on the Kaysar stuff. I would agree that Howie is an immature pervert, but he seems to just be having fun. He seems like the only "real" person in that house. Eric and Ivette are disgrace to the human race, based on what I've seen.

Joseph S

Senior HTF Member
Janelle, Howie, Rachel, Sarah, and Kaysar are the only people with an ounce of human value in the whole damn house. They're not saints, but at least they're human.

As for the plastic, Janelle has only had her boobs done to a lowly "B" cup and lasix. April is a walking blabbering liar composed 90% of silicone.

I can't wait until CBS pulls for Janelle who's a working for all the cocktail waitresses who lost their lives in NY on 9/11. Eric and Maggie are true slimeballs and are now showing their true nature before Eric has even been put on the block. Eric is now going psycho on Ivette (may get tossed tonight). Maggie wanted to give Sarah a shit cake for her birthday and then they all refused to eat the cake she was given. (BUT ATE THE PIZZA ON A PB&J WEEK)

Wendy_L

Supporting Actor
This season has been nothing but drama, drama, drama. I really hope Eric does go this week. IMO, he's nothing but a bully.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Well, it's been very interesting how Kaysar was able to use the knowledge of the pairings to his advantage to get people scrambling for safety, and even was able to get a pair over to his side (for at least a week) while it seemed that Kaysar and Janelle would be easy pick'ens off after Michael was sent home.

Can't wait for Ivette to be sent home as well, she's just annoying and full of herself.

Wendy_L

Supporting Actor

You can say that again. I want to puke everytime she says how she is "very giving" and has a "good heart". Blech!

Jason Walstrom

Supporting Actor
I wanted to puke when April gave her a hug when she came out to her. Blech! I had no problem with James until he lied right to kaysar's face. I know it's silly being that most have to lie to win but he just seems like a punk now.

Wendy_L

Supporting Actor
The casting directors definitely went out of their way to find sneaky, conniving people this Season, didn't they?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation636
Recent bookmarks