What's new

Big Brother 6 - ongoing thread (1 Viewer)

CaptDS9E

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joey
Its a game on tv people. Get over it, team Kaysar lost because they made the dumbest decisions in big brother history. You want to bash people, They should ask Kaysar how we was so stupid to trust someone on the other team with HOH, and Howie how instead of nominating two of the 'friendship' he nominated James and Sarah. Ask them that. And what Eric said during the finale is true. Kaysar did the same exact thing Jennifer did earlier in the game, but I guess they dont like hearing that. Bunch of cry babies.

capt

Jason Walstrom

Supporting Actor

To whom are you addressing? I think we all know it's a game and are over it. We are entertained by the way that the contestants see how they were perceived by the outside world and are enjoying reading about it. What's there to get over?

ScottH

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott Hanson
As someone who couldn't stand the "nerd herd" I have to admit the person who's asking these questions comes off as a bigger a-hole than Maggie does. In regards to this interview, I agree with Joey.

Scott-S

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott
Yes, so much for non-bias media coverage.

That is the problem with internet "news" sites. They will never be taken seriously if the "reporters" act like this slob.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks