What's new

Big Brother 5 (1 Viewer)

Mitcheizik

Agent
I guarantee the four horsemen will not be the final four. Everything seems to be going their way right now. However the producers will do something to put a wrench in their plans. Remember last year how two of the kicked out guest were able to come back in. You know something will happen if Will or the girls don't win HOH this week. Scott is not only an Asshole he is not to bright. Does he really think that he will get any votes to win. As much as I hate Scott and want him off, if i was in the house I would love to go up against him in the final vote.

AnthonyC

Senior HTF Member
What could ruin their plans? Nadria getting out--I bet they'd throw in one of the voted-off players back into the game. I'd love to see Mike come back.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
7/22/04

Ugh...

Lori got the boot by a 7-2 vote, with Will and Diane giving their votes in favor of Lori.

Drew won HoH and Jase celebrated like a jackal in the backyard. I so loathe him and Scott.

Brian Lawrence

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Brian
Worst season of Big Brother ever!

I always wait a few weeks before forming an opinion, as sometimes it just takes a while to get used of the people. But this year though there is not one single person in the house that is interesting in any way shape or form. The DNA plot twist is the pinnacle of lameness and that dull scraping sound you hear is this show digging a hole right through the bottom of the barrel :thumbsdown:

Big Brother has always been one of my guilty pleasures, but this year I do not even find myself checking the TV Clubhouse forums for updates. These people are BORING!

Joseph S

Senior HTF Member
Did anybody catch early where "Cowboy" said before the HOH competition one of the producers, "Rich," said they had been in the house 20 days.

Didn't say the context, but why are they asking questions that they just gave the answer to? I think CBS rigged this just so people will watch until these buffons get kicked out just like last year. Marvin should have been tossed after his rubbing up Holly in the kitchen during week one and Scott should have been tossed on several occasions.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
I thought Lori looked fabulous with her short interview with Julie, I'll miss seeing her on the show, for sure.

Now it's going to be another week of testosterone gone wild, and the non-4H-ers are going to just sit there and take it. I wish the non-4H-ers would make living in the house with them a living hell (you already know your side will have 2 people nominated) and play a totally passive aggressive psychological game now. There's nothing to lose by confronting the 4H-ers of their alliance, and with it out in the open, things could get much more interesting, otherwise, we just get the non-4H-ers just waiting to die, watching the grass grow, etc.

Heck if they could provoke a penalty nomination out of Scott (due to his temper and childish idiocy), that would be gravy because the non-4H-ers would be able to vote out Scott.

Joseph S

Senior HTF Member
Drew, Cowboy, and Diane so far seem to be lobbying to get Holly out. Drew said to Cowboy he is NOT putting up Adria!!!!!!!!!!!! This came after Jase lobbied for Diane and Adria to be on the block. Cowboy seemed to be double checking on the twin thing with Drew and then camera cuts to another feed...

And then...
Drew caves into Scott for Adria. Dumb@ss.

If she's gone...

Ratings=0

and then

Following the 4 Horsemen Jerry Springer episode where Scott put himself on a mountain and his NFL linebacker friends in the valley and refused to admit ever making a mistake... Scott said, "lets get rid of her(Holly)." This ain't going to end in a logical conconclusion.

Give him 2 days CBS. Don't force Drew to make his pick tomorrow(unless it's Holly
. )

Latest is Jennifer and Adria with Adria going

Joseph S

Senior HTF Member
Three drunks in a tub:
1) Cowboy spills "4 Horsemen" in front of Holly
2) Blurt out A and Marvin gone
Edit
3) Jase says "Robin" from the main BB staff kissed him in his trailer, called him for drinks, they then watched the Lakers game, "and then we" ... (Feed cut to the Fishtank.)

Apparently the two jack@sses backpedaled over Drew and claim Adria is going up and will save Holly. Looks like 3 of the 6 Veto contestants will be the jack@asses and weak Drew who appears willing to veto, then Holly, Jennifer, and Adria. Essentially 4 againt 2. Unless, Drew can regain his spine and put up one these one of the two fools that just put Holly ahead of him.

BOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

Joseph S

Senior HTF Member
I'm not so sure. Drew is pissed per his conversations with Diane and Cowboy, not to mention the look on his face in the hottub. I missed the whole part where they changed their mind, but immediately after they were all "I'm sorry Holly, last time we used the veto to get rid of Lori, but this time I will not use the veto." Then I come back later tonight and find out there was some massive discussion to save Holly.

He just may put up Jase or Scott if the veto is used at this point. Would be a good move for him, because they won't have the numbers to vote him out next week at all. Anybody in the other group would sacrifice him/herself for Drew if he helped them all get rid of the Jase/Scott/Holly. Marvin even made a quick play to show support calling Jase a "professional actor" privately to Drew.

Drew's even making fun of Jase and Scott. Say's stuff like "I thought I was the pretty boy, but these guys..." "I hope Arnord Shapiro is showing this." "I've never met people so obsessed with themselves."- So True

If anything, I'm getting some good study time hours while being glued to the audiofeeds.

Jim J

Second Unit

Yes HoH should have the power. Ever since they invented the HoH (2nd Season?) they've been wittling away at that power. But PoV is not used very often.

Jase thought he was showing power by saving Holly, but I think it was weakness. He should be showing his power by feeling safe that he can control who will get voted out. He should also be respecting the HoH. He agreed with Marvin that Holly and Lori would be put up, and Lori would be voted out (I think Marvin was gunning for Lori ?) By using his power, he broke that promise.

We don't know hat conversations took place, but Marvin was angry. He had the opportunity to take back the Ultimate power of HoH: Put up Scott or someone else that Jase is allied with. (Course Marvin says he trusts Scott, so much for playing a good game)

anyway...

Joseph S

Senior HTF Member
Drew talks to Cowboy, both agree "Marvin in place of Holly."

Four jackasses, "Marvin next week, lets talk to Marvin."

Marvin walks in, "Adria." "I'm sure as Hell going to make sure a Bitch doesn't win this MF." :thumbsdown:

Drew is a moron for going with these Bozos, clearly he wants to do another move but he keeps doing whatever they say in the end. No one would vote him out if he switched.

Unless Drew gets a backbone, the only hope for the others is...
They win the veto and the veto holder this week gets to pick the replacement. Otherwise it's 5-4 or 5-3 Adria or Jennifer will go thanks to Marvin and Drew caving in to these fools over Holly. I don't see why he doesn't see it as Holly/Jase + Scott, then Cowboy and Drew. His only shot is switch. Drew has no guts to speak to Jase and Scott, he's great with just Cowboy, but as soon as the other two bozos come in he cames each and every single time.

Joseph S

Senior HTF Member
Anybody think Scott is not his real name?? :D

The Veto has been won by...

Jennifer: Who is wearing it as a necklace.

3 of the 4 jackasses and Marvin the chauvinist pig who is about to kiss his @ass goodbye next week if his "friends" win are talking smack while Drew is silent.

Now the dumb@asses are saying it's 5 on 5 with 6 of the bozos in their room

Joseph S

Senior HTF Member
As usual the producers are letting this crap go on. Non strategy spoiler:

Holly is drunk, complains about Diane not giving her a "pitty hug." Says Diane is against her. Holly bitches about an alliance. The moron Jase goes out and lies saying "Diane said your an alliance." He started to name names but couldn't count to 5 and then one of the buffoons THREW A 2 Liter bottle filled with water at them.

They're all drunk and it appears as if Drew is staying with this shit.

I only wish they could show this unedited. True showing of character by Drew as well. They've driven Diane back to smoking.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Well, this is the madness that being locked up in a house with a bunch of stranger (for the most part) will entail. BB loves it when people do stupidly dramatic and childish things inside the house. Plying them with booze is always an easy way to get good footage out of the houseguests.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joshua32
Recent bookmarks