What's new

Big Brother 5 (1 Viewer)

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
But that big red X you paint by taking the money is going to be hard to scrub off. I can't see Jase not putting Lori up for eviction.

On another note, I'm surprised that I know every houseguest's first name after the first half hour. Why can't I do this in real life?

Lew Crippen

Senior HTF Member

And even if she is not out this week, she will be a target for the whole game.

Expect an early departure.

Diallo B

Screenwriter

when the challenge first got posted i thought that it was a bad idea to take the money too. but when the host (who by the way had on a ridiculous get-up) said that all of the members of the house get a chance at the 10k i would have taken it as well and tried my best to wiggle the big red x off my back.

let's be real here. not all of the houseguests were going to turn it down. so why not be the one to take it. if it was solely her decision then it was a bad idea to take it. but when you have a bunch of other people that you don't know so well about to get the same offer you better take that money and go with your gut on how to get the bullseye of you.

Bryan_O

Agent
If Lori can make it past the first eviction, she may make it for a while. Much of the "first meeting" days are forgotten as the game plays out, and as the players piss each other off. BUT, that's if she can make it past the first eviction.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
How do y'all want live feed spoilers done? Just spoilerize them? There are some crazy conversations already judging by the live feeds I've read so far. Plus the strategizing for the nominees has been already been pretty much set (and my gal Lori might just slip through week 1!)

And what's scary is that Holly might really be as naive/dumb as she appears (or it's a beautiful acting job). But folks already think she's a bit of a pathological liar because she just tell stories after stories after stories...

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Possible nominees:

Marvin will probably be a fallback nominee for his frikkin' foul mouth where every other word coming out of it is the F-bomb. The main target is "The Don" which appears to be Mike (the older guy). Scott and Jase appear to be the ringleaders this week. What they are thinking about doing is putting up The Don and Holly (as the "decoy") and getting The Don booted. And then the fallback deal is if one of the women gets HoH next week, to boot off Marvin because he really scares them with what he says. That deflects the attention from the KORT. But we all know that POV will probably throw a monkey wrench in Scott and Jase's plans. My speculation: Should The Don save himself with POV, Marvin is the likely candidate to be put up. Of course, there are probably different rules with the DNA setup, so there's no telling who'll finally be the 2 nominees for eviction. It would seem that Lori could escape nominations this week, which would be amazing considering her greed.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
The quickest way is to just put your cursor in the black space and click 3 times to reveal the spoiler text.

Bryan_O

Agent
We should start a tournament/pool to count the number of episodes that Michael cries this summer... He seems a bit emotional, no?

And Patrick: I think Holly is "that dumb". If not, she keeps it dumbed down, even in the diary room.

Lew Crippen

Senior HTF Member
No doubt some else would have taken the money. But they will now all convince themselves that none of them would have done so. I think that the Lori will be a target the very first time a hard choice comes up.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Okay, Jase made his nominations:

He put up The Don (Mike) and Nicomus (Jennifer). Mike is not taking it well, he is trying to make people aware that Scott and Jase are the power players in the house. Mike stinks at the subtleties of the interpersonal dynamics required in the game. Mike has revealed that he has seen all 4 seasons, and is knowledgeable about the game. Unfortunately, he's got foot-in-mouth disease and has not been able to form alliances and has alienated many inside the house. Jennifer took the nomination pretty well. Marvin is on life support as well inside the game.

Of course, with POV, no nomination is safe, so things can change. I really would love it if they changed the POV so that if the POV winner was a nominee, they would be able to name the person to replace them for nomination for eviction (instead of the HOH having to make another nomination). That would really amp up the competition aspect for POV, both from the HOH camp, and the nominees camp.

BTW, it appears that for the twin switcheroo aspect of the game:

Both Drew and Diane have twins that have been switching in and out at least once so far.

Regarding romance inside the house:

Jase and Holly have been nuzzling alot and talking alot while in their room/bed. Jase is probably just placating Holly and stringing her along, but perhaps Holly's doing the same.

NolanJ

Second Unit
For somebody who is knowledgable of the game, seemed pretty stupid for "The Don" to try to form an alliance with somebody who was already in an alliance with the Head of Household.

I thought the initial reaction to the guys to Michael when he told them about his "long lost half sister" was kinda cruel, but oh well... maybe they really did think it was just part of the game.

My prediction for amnesty challenges this year: the winner can take somebody off and pick whom they want to go up.

ScottR

Senior HTF Member
I don't like Jase or Scott...too arrogant.
I also don't like Marvin.

I think there will be a huge fight between Jase and Scott and Marvin...just you wait.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Remember: DNA! :D

The live feeds earlier today indicated otherwise (re: which twins were switching out). It's going to get really complicated fast.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks