What's new

Big Brother 2 (1 Viewer)

Graeme Clark

Senior HTF Member
Looks like it was a Link Removed This group is insane.
There are pictures of some of this, if anyone here has a craving to see Justins ass.
------------------

Mark Pfeiffer

Screenwriter
Graeme,
Thanks for posting that. Makes you wonder if CBS didn't get enough customers for the web feeds and are trying to increase business.
wink.gif
(C'mon, I'm not that cynical.)
Justin did strike me as a potentially major problem. His mood swings, at least as we see them, are pretty large.
The question is, what will CBS show Thursday night...
------------------
Read my reviews at www.dvdmon.com
Most recent reviews: Another Woman, September, Shadows and Fog, Alice, Crimes and Misdemeanors, Gray's Anatomy, Dogma: Special Edition
Most recent column: One Hundred and Counting

Graeme Clark

Senior HTF Member
CBS has started advertising it, although it doesn't say a thing of course. It's saying that either Justin or Kent is removed and we'll find out what happened on Thursday.
------------------

Damian

Agent
It's been all over the internet this morning. Justin has been removed from the Big Brother house because of his behavior.
------------------
-Damian

Joel Mack

Senior HTF Member
During the free preview, they were pretty good. Light years better than last seasons feeds...
------------------
"If we blow up, whatever's left of me is kickin' your butt."

Joel Mack

Senior HTF Member
Check out page 1 in this thread for more details on that...
Man, Shannon IS "Da Bomb"...check out
Link Removed
------------------

Owen S

Stunt Coordinator
Yeah that look on Mike's boney puss was one for the ages.Mike clearly understands the ramifications of his,Will's and Shannon's screw up. I don't think Will,blinded by his own visage,realizes yet that the puppets aren't as stupid as he is obnoxious. He's so cock sure of himself that he didn't hear the gun cock on him. I love controversy,but could you imagine Will as a close friend? Not me. Owen

Patrick_S

Senior HTF Member
I’ll agree that the look on Mike’s face was priceless. Can we all say dumb ass?
I hope that Nicole or one of her group gets the HH status for next week and nominates Will and Mike.
------------------

Joel Mack

Senior HTF Member
Yep. It's now imperative that Will, Shannon, or Mike wins the next HoH, or all three are doomed in short order...
Justin...man, that guy is a psycho... I wonder if they're planning on replacing him or not. Last season that had a whole slew of alternates to take the place of anyone hamsters bailing or getting kicked out early...
------------------

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Autumn - is a total self-involved nitwit who is truly a pathetic weak-willed person.
Krista - is plain stupid.
Shannon - why oh why did she have to hook up with Will? I think she's pretty hot, but her days are numbered now that the Brat pack will be eliminated one by one by the Geriatric Pack.
Nicole just dares people to voter her out, and by being unpleasant to be around, she virtually guarentees to be around (it's the classic Survivor vote-off technique, keep your friends close, but your enemies closer, in order to make you look more "deserving" - too bad Colby was brain-washed by Tina when he was selecting who'd be with him in the final two). Maybe it's good strategyon Nicole's part, time will tell.
Sheryl? - she's out due to her being judged too "likable" by the geriatric pack.
Monica - I can't tell if she's that stupid when she finally "gets" what Kent is trying to convey to her that Sheryl was the more "dangerous" one to keep around - though Monica did vote to boot off Nicole, but that's because she just doesn't like Nicole.
Bunky - sort of a pathetic gay man, just a little too in touch with his feelings to be in that house. I can't tell if he's really that empathetic or just performing for the cameras.
Hardy - he may stick around just by being the steady one. He does give the house some sense of security due to him being in the security/bouncer line of work. Can't say he's a great judge of character though.
Kent - the Archie Bunker of the house. I will rejoice when he's booted. His conversation with Bunky when Bunky came out of the closet to him was just so lame, especially when you compare it to his words to Bunky earlier before Bunky outed himself.
Justin - he's booted. He was a punk, and pretty damn stupid one at that.
Mike - he is toast. He totally screwed up as the 1st head of household. He should have pitted 2 unlikables, like Nicole and Autumn, against each other for the vote.
Will - I'm jealous of him in that he's sleeping with Shannon, but he's also on the way out. If he's as smart as he think he is (and I don't), then he's find a way to last through 6 weeks, but I don't see it happening.
I look forward to when the Geriatric Pack have to turn on each other once they boot out the remaining 3 brat pack members (Shannon, Mike, and Will).
Is it possible to win head of household more than once?
------------------
PatCave; HT Pix; Gear; DIY Mains; DIY CC; Sunosub I + II + III; DVDs; Link Removed

Joel Mack

Senior HTF Member
Was just checking out Josh Souza's BB site (you remember him from the first one, right?).
Spoiler alert!
The new HoH is
Spoiler:Krista
The competition was held last night after the live show, and the results will be seen on Saturday's show.
------------------

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
So who did you think the new HoH will nominate to get the boot? Hopefully she'll go for the jugular and nominate Will and Shannon. That should just about kill the brat pack.
BTW, just checked out Shannon's swimsuit pix from the link above, and Yowza! She was/is a hottie!
------------------
PatCave ; HT Pix ; Gear ; DIY Mains ; DIY CC ; Sunosub I + II + III ; DVDs ; Link Removed
[Edited last by Patrick Sun on July 13, 2001 at 03:12 PM]

Owen S

Stunt Coordinator
Patrick,they can be HoH twice but not in a row.Owen
[Edited last by Owen S on July 13, 2001 at 11:15 PM]

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OttoIsHere
Recent bookmarks