What's new

Big Brother 16 - for the summerly bored... (1 Viewer)

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Alf S said:
Heck of a payday for doing absolutely nothing all season.
Hey! She's been working hard being the prettiest girl in the house!
speechless-smiley-034.gif

==============

It has been disappointing that the last several weeks have gone down the same. The "big target" and someone else has been nominated...and then all the big talk about "making the big move" and "backdooring one of the big players" begins.

But it never plays out. Caleb really would have been smart to take out Frankie this past week.

Stan

Senior HTF Member
Haven't watched the last two episodes yet, but guessing from comments that Nicole and Christine got booted.

Why oh why is Frankie still there? Like you said Mike, Caleb would have been smart to get rid of him, or at least nominate him to put a little fear into his pink/blonde mystery colored head.

We're getting close to the end. Will be fun to watch as the house implodes on those who are still there.

Alf S

BANNED
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Alfer
The 4 guys heads are so big at this point, I'm surprised they can even fit in the DR room at this point.

Stan

Senior HTF Member
Alf S said:
The 4 guys heads are so big at this point, I'm surprised they can even fit in the DR room at this point.
I like that, the DR room, which translates into the Diary Room Room :lol:

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
If anyone wants BIG SPOILERS about this coming week on BB:

This week's HOH is...

Frankie.

But, they also introduced the Mystery Button to the houseguests. I think they placed it in a rehabbed "have-not" room.

The houseguests talked about it for just a few minutes. But, mostly at Frankie's urging, they all went ahead and communally pushed the button. This means they go through the motions for this week (picking nominees for the block, playing Power of Veto, potentially changing nominees and getting ready-to-vote. Then, Julie will interrupt the vote with news that the button was a "re-set" button and they have to re-play the entire Final Five week.

I guess it will be like a double eviction live broadcast but without the first eviction.

All the players know is that when they pushed the button it set a backward countdown clock which will expire on Wednesday night at 8pmET (or is it 9?). But they don't know--or haven't figured out--that the eviction telecast has been pushed forward a day because CBS is airing Thursday night football.

Zing!

Zingbot.jpg

Stan

Senior HTF Member
Thanks for the info Mike. That throws a huge monkey wrench into things. Should be a very interesting week.

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
The best part was
that it was Frankie who was really advocating for the button to be pushed--in that giddy, manic way of his. "it's Big Brother! We HAVE to push the button!" Little does he know that he wil be giving up his HOH just because he wanted to "push the button."

He kept telling the others, "don't worry. I'm HOH. I'll protect you no matter what happens because we pushed the button.

Stan

Senior HTF Member
Mike, probably one of the best twists they've ever done. Couldn't have happened to somebody more deserving :)

Major slap in the face and possibly a huge game changer.

Alf S

BANNED
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Alfer
So today is the day for the rewind.

I'm unclear about what will take place. Will JUST Christine come back or will both her and Nicole come walking back in the door since both left on the same night??

richm41

Auditioning
Real Name
RichM
I don't think anyone will be returning. I believe the rewind will go back to the last HOH competition and re-start with a new HOH competition for anyone who participated. This means Derrick can't participate and all of Frankies nominations were for naught.

Big opportunity for everyone to play hard for HOH.

Stan

Senior HTF Member
Truly enjoying this season, lots of little twists from CBS. Unlike Survivor, which although I will probably watch this season, is really getting old, the constant recycling of the same challenges, the same contestants, this may be the last season I waste time watching.

How many times do they have to do the balancing trick where the foothold shrinks and shrinks, or toss coconuts into tiles or untie yet another knot or do another puzzle?

Granted, they're working mainly with "native" items from the environment, but a little more originality would be nice.

Now back to BB, "Die Frankie Die" (figuratively of course).

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
My wife...who has seen every episode (including her fair share of After Dark episodes)...refers to her as Vanessa. That's how much of a non-entity she is. Looks like Derrick's got it all lined up--nice and neat.

Alf S

BANNED
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Alfer
I loved how "Vanna" in her "keep me here" speech talked about how hard she fough to get to the top 4 and everyone in the BB house had that "WTF?" look on their faces and the audience was heard laughing.

She's a definite door mat, but if she does end up in top 2 (which could be possible) it will all go to her head and she will probably blather on and on about how it was "her strategy" all along and she "fought" so hard to get to the top wo and will just bask in all the fake pats on the back and hugs at the end.

"Oh look a pretty ol' me, I'm such a WINNER!!"

LOL!

EricSchulz

Senior HTF Member
From Frankie's post-eviction Entertainment Weekly interview:

Finally, what becomes of Zankie now that you are about to be reunited with Zach in the Jury house?
I’ve never been more excited about anything in my entire life. I’m hoping he’s waiting there with a ring and a bouquet. If he asked me to marry him, I’d say yes! I’m walking into the jury house with my ‘Team Zach’ shirt.

And the best reader post regarding that answer:
"A ring and bouquet?"...he be lucky if Zach is not standing there with a hatchet and body bag but hate to say it,he most likely will be excited to see him...

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation921
Recent bookmarks