What's new

Big Brother 11 discussion thread (1 Viewer)

Stan

Senior HTF Member
Glad to see him go also. Out of the four previous house guests who had a chance back in, he was my least favorite.

Should get very interesting the next few weeks. I'm hoping Lydia sides with Jeff since he rescued her, possibly bringing Kevin along.

I'd like to see Russell & Chima leave next, but Michele has been fairly unpredictable, so with her as HOH, guess we wait and see.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Yup, all hell broke loose again last night. Be sure to watch Sunday or Tuesday's episodes to see the carnage. (Or read about it at the various BB update sites).

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
There's a pay livefeed from the RealNetwork for Big Brother (obviously there's a link on the CBS website for it if you root around for it). There's also Showtime's Big Brother After Dark program that airs 3 hours of roughly live footage from the house. Typically, it's not delayed too much, but it does get edited in real time when the houseguest talk of stuff that makes them cut out the footage from inside the house (or they sing songs that aren't cleared for airing or streaming).

Edited by Patrick Sun - 8/16/2009 at 02:46 am GMT

JeffMc

Supporting Actor
Real Name
jeffmc
OMG - I just heard about what just happened with one of the houseguests.

Un-FRICKEN-believable! Love it!

I won't spoil it for those who haven't read about it yet or seen any footage (I haven't seen any of it yet), but I cannot wait for Sunday's episode.

This is why I still come back to this crazy show year after year...

AnthonyC

Senior HTF Member
Although I disagree with what happened afterwards--I have to say, I absolutely love what went down. :)

Matt^Brown

Supporting Actor
Help, can some one tell me what happened last night? Apparently the network was running behind so I only saw about 30 something minutes before my DVR cut off. The last thing I was was that the group hand won food for everyday except Monday and was allowed a grill and hot showers.

**I am at work and this is one of the only sites that is not blocked. I can not go to other Internet sites to find out what I missed and I don't want to wait until this evening.

Stan

Senior HTF Member
You probably missed some grumbling by Queen Chima about Jeff changing her choices. House took a major shift the past few days, lots of people were very happy to see Jesse booted. It's definitely Jeff in control for now. Along with his regulars, looks like Kevin and Lydia are both jumping off the Chima ship. Probably another week or two of house cleaning, then it's going to get nasty as the numbers drop.

Since nobody is breaking the "big" news on this site yet, I won't spoil anything. They did drop some hints, but looks like CBS is holding off until Tuesday to show things.

Matt^Brown

Supporting Actor
Originally Posted by Patrick Sun

It was nauseating to watch all that love wasted on Jesse from Natalie and Chima.
I thought it was funny watching all three ladies cry about how great of a guy he was and then BB showing past moments with Jesse smiling. I really liked how the other group was outside laughing at them for basically saying Jesse could "walk on water".

JeffMc

Supporting Actor
Real Name
jeffmc
Ya, it looks like Sunday's show was already in-the-can and pretty much put together before the big event happened so it was kind of uneventful. So Tuesday's episode will be the one to watch.

Originally Posted by Stan

Since nobody is breaking the "big" news on this site yet, I won't spoil anything. They did drop some hints, but looks like CBS is holding off until Tuesday to show things.

mike caronia

Second Unit
Should be a great episode tonight.
Sunday was full of laughs.
It's amazing what the edit does for this show.
The feeds are so different from the broadcast, every year I'm shocked by the difference in character....I shouldn't be surprised..but I am.

One season they need to do a 24 hour feed for Survivor.

StephenA

Screenwriter
I've been watch the show and After Dark a bit myself. Does Jeff remind anyone else of Jerry O'Connell?

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Jeff reminds me of what Tim Tebo's older brother might look like. Tebo is the starting QB for the Florida Gators (NCAA).

Matt^Brown

Supporting Actor
I'm glad Jeff won the HoH last night and I was also happy with who he put on the block. He plan seems to get the heat off of him by making the targets seem like pawns and if one of them wins and puts up Russel it is not his fault. Good game play.

EricSchulz

Senior HTF Member
Tonight's show could be explosive if Russell has another one of his "fits"!

Something that I found interesting about Tuesday's show: A lot of the posts on Entertainment Weekly's BB board make reference to Jeff's "homophobic" comments that can be heard at the 24/7 feed, yet Kevin made comments about what a great guy Jeff is. I am wondering if Kevin just isn't picking up of this or if the posters are reading something into his comments. Their claim is that Jeff isn't the nice guy we see in the edited footage on CBS. Any comments?

Stan

Senior HTF Member
I catch 2-3 nights a week of the Showtime stuff, all unedited as far as I know. Haven't heard anything homophobic from Jeff in the footage I've watched.

I don't think CBS is editing what they show of him at all, other than a little R-rated language.

Last night the producers just bounced back and forth between the two groups. Jeff/Jordan/Michelle are pretty much guaranteed top three. Kevin/Natalie/Russell seem resigned to the fact they're all leaving and don't stand a chance. The couple of hours I watched were really kind of strange. Everybody was being incredibly nice to each other. Everything seems much more calm since the Chima situation was taken care of.

EricSchulz

Senior HTF Member
Tuesday's show was interesting for a reason that both myself and a friend noticed: in the opening credits, Russell's name appeared with his picture, although he was booted last week. My friend thinks that Russell is somehow part of the "Pandora's Box" that Kevin opened last night. If he returns on Thursday night, there will be [COLOR= #ff00ff]FIR[/COLOR][COLOR= #33cccc]EWO[/COLOR][COLOR= #00ff00]RKS[/COLOR][COLOR= #ff0000]!!![/COLOR] (See avatar!)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation380
Recent bookmarks