What's new

Bewitched Season 3 (1 Viewer)

David*P

Supporting Actor
Real Name
David
That's one of my favorite Christmas pictures of Samantha, Brett!

I'm surprised by now that there aren't any rumours floating around...and I agree! It would've made the PERFECT Christmas present!

David*P

Supporting Actor
Real Name
David
I'm a little late posting this, but for anyone who is interested TV Land is now currently showing the Third Season of BW as of this past Monday. It airs at 7:30 AM MST M-F. Hopefully by the end of it's run on TV Land in about a month we'll have an announcement of when to expect it on DVD!

Samantha follows the bouncing ball aka Endora in Ep. #95: "The Trial and Error of Aunt Clara"

JamesTaylor

Stunt Coordinator
News on the 3rd Season DVD set has surfaced in a report on a similar show "I Dream of Jeannie-The 1st Season" on TVShowsOnDVD.com. Here's the quote- That's great news guys! I hope that we see some info on it within a fortnight. If we don't then I'll be very angry!!!!!!
-James

David*P

Supporting Actor
Real Name
David
I really think that it will be released on the same day as IDOJ, don't you guys? It would kinda make sense.

BTW, I figured it out a couple nights ago and if we base the announcement of s.3 on the space of time between the release of s.1 to the announce of s.2 we are about two weeks overdue LOL

JamesTaylor

Stunt Coordinator
I agree David, it makes total sense. And I'm wondering what the cover art will look like, if they'll keep offering the black and white option & what extras, if any, there'll be on the set.
-James

David*P

Supporting Actor
Real Name
David
I don't believe they would offer a b&w version considering the original was in color.

And I REALLY wish they would step up the quality of the extras but I'm not going to get my hopes up...I'm sure it'll be another lame "blooper" reel.

You can all ready view a list of bloopers over at 1164.com, which site also showcases blue-prints for a buildable 1164 Morning Glory Circle.

Mark_TS

Screenwriter
I had lways heard that Dick York had severe lower back pain/problems-which is perhaps why he "collapsed" on set.

Too bad.
The show just wasnt the same without him, IMHO.

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member
Uhhh, actually, I think it kinda goes in the other direction. Sorry. I won't say more until the announcement, so I'm a-leavin' now!

Jeff Willis

Senior HTF Member
David*P,

Is S3 coming out soon? I searched TSoD for a news article on it and didn't see anything about S3.

Dave L, anything else you can tell us? :wink: After all, you're the resident "Guru" here :D

David*P

Supporting Actor
Real Name
David
David L mentioned the release coming soon in the IDOJ news item. And James posted it here on the board

David*P

Supporting Actor
Real Name
David
David L mentioned the release coming soon in the IDOJ news item. And James posted it here on the board

JamesTaylor

Stunt Coordinator
I'm so hoping that it goes up! It would be soooooooo great if it did. I'm anticipating an announcement within a week, or at the latest, two weeks.
Question directed to Dave Lambert- what does the cover art look like?
-James

JamesTaylor

Stunt Coordinator
Holy crap, it's a barebones set! I bet it's got absolutely nothing on it, not even the bloopers! Well at the cover sounds interesting. Sounds different to the other two.
-James

Brett*H

Stunt Coordinator

James,season 3 of Bewitched was never produced in black and white. It was originally filmed and broadcast in color as were the remaining 5 seasons (which I hope we ultimately see released.)

I really don't care about "extras" on this particular series release. I just want to buy the episodes uncut/unedited. It would also be nice to see them released with the original studio logos and original sponsor openings (I don't consider those "extras" ) but I highly doubt that this is going to happen.These releases are advertised as being the COMPLETE season(fill in the blank) but they are not complete without the original sponsor openers.

Even the "Green Acres" dvds have their original studio logos at the end of each episode: "This has been a Filmways presentation,Dahlink!" :D

Jeff Willis

Senior HTF Member

That's a big 10-4, Brett :emoji_thumbsup: That's the #1 factor that I look at before getting a set.

BTW, I like that "signature". Seems like we have a few of them the same.

David*P

Supporting Actor
Real Name
David

After I re-read your message I realized what you had meant, that there isn't going to be much of anything, if at all. Oh well, as long as the episodes are uncut that's all that should matter.

JamesTaylor

Stunt Coordinator

Yeah, I knew that but I thought that the company might change the colour to black and white, even though it was the original way it was filmed.
-James

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks