What's new

Beverly Hillbillies Vol 2 in the works (1 Viewer)

David Rain

Screenwriter
Real Name
Dave
There are LOTS of DVD titles that you can't find in stores. They're only going to stock what they think their main customers will buy. For example, if you buy your TV DVD's from one of the entertainment megastores you'll find it hard to locate something like Cheers as they assume young people will have little interest in a adult series.

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
Did you look behind the Vol. 1 discs? My Best Buy had Vol. 2, but it was hidden behind the Vol. 1 sets.

JohnOPR

Stunt Coordinator
Like Randy (above), I got no insert booklet in Vol 2 to help me identify show titles. Had to use the DVD itself to get this information. Wonder if the lack of a booklet was common to most Vol 2 sets?

Jack Cleveland

Second Unit
I thought it might be worth renewing this thread as it has been a year since any "Beverly Hillbillies" DVD sets have been released-

Seems Paramount has dropped the folder that had caused many to believe we would be getting more episodes.

Therefore, what can we as fans do to get Paramount to take notice? Or could MPI be given the rights to produce more box sets and continue what they started?

I just watched the first 5 episodes on the first disc, and I found the prints very acceptable. I have a video projector and watched them on a very large screen. I'm not sure why so many folks have complained about this set.

Let's get more of these classic episodes released on DVD-

Jack

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NHCondon
Recent bookmarks