What's new

Better Off Ted (1 Viewer)

DavidJ

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David
So far my favorite part of the show is the opening video. As someone who has seen (and made) plenty of these corporate promotional style videos over the years, their satire really hits the spot.

Life. Better.

:laugh:

Hanson

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Hanson
How did I get wet?

No one knows. Perhaps you urinated.

In my face?

*shrug*

And that was the last time I really laughed. But hey, it's one more laugh than the pilot.

NeilO

Senior HTF Member
It looks ABC is repeating the first two episodes tonight before their Dancing show.

Hanson

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Hanson
I'm glad I stuck with this show (although more out of inertia than anything else since I record it after Scrubs anyway), because episode four was HILARIOUS. Actually, three was pretty good, but four was as good as any Andy Richter Controls the Universe episode. If it stays this funny, it's sure to be cancelled.

Adam Lenhardt

Senior HTF Member
"My white guy sucks!":laugh:

I mainly watch it because it's on after "Scrubs", too. But I've enjoyed the hell out of it. I wish they'd push the crazy factor of Ted's almost fling even further in future episodes. Still not digging her character, but she's more interesting when she's more crazy.

DavidJ

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David
The last episode was a thing of beauty---which only further cements it fate.

mike caronia

Second Unit
Caught the last 2 episodes and really dig this show. Quirky is right up my alley.
Guess I'll have to watch the first few online.
Good cast, the lab guys are the best.
I'm the kiss of death though, every show I like gets canceled.

DavidJ

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David
"It's not my fault that I don't listen to you"

:laugh:

Veronica selling wrapping paper derivatives was brilliant.

John_Lee

Supporting Actor
I'll admit it, Andrea Ander's eyes make any developing humor or pathos an ancillary concern.

But then, I watched every episode of Joey and The Class, so joke's on me.

Hanson

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Hanson
All the scenes with the General were gold.

"Are you propositioning me?"

duggie

Auditioning
Real Name
Doug
My wife and I love the show ... especially because we both can relate to the "corporate" atmosphere (we both work for big Engineering companies) and the management style that Veronica portarys is dead-on.

I've had a lot of "walk with me" conversations with upper management and that is exactly how those managers act.

And my wife loved the first 2 episodes (especially the uncontrolled screaming by the lab guy)

Nick Martin

Senior HTF Member
Veridian Dynamics has responded to the fact that the show was pre-empted by President Obama, which will hurt the show's low ratings:

:D

Josh Dial

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Josh Dial
Brilliant.

I thought it was funny that the west coast FOX affliate that broadcasts into Calgary (mountain time) didn't air the press conference, I assume because it could jeopardize the airing of American Idol results show. However, the other FOX affiliates, such as the central and east coast, which would air AI late enough (hours later) that it didn't matter, went ahead and showed it.

It was just funny to scroll through the channel list, and see the press conference on every channel, EXCEPT the one that is showing American Idol live right as the press conference was scheduled to end
htf_images_smilies_smile.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks