What's new

Best Unintentionally Funniest Movie/Scene (1 Viewer)

Darren Davis

Stunt Coordinator
^How about "The Conquerer" in which John Wayne played GHENGIS KAHN. Does anyone else see this as odd?

Tom-G

Screenwriter
Real Name
Thomas
There are a couple that jump to mind. One was in A Simple Plan where a lady was shot and flew back about 15 feet in the air. It looked so unnatural and something out of Sam Raimi's other films, I lost it!
Another scene was in Conspiracy Theory when Mel Gibson was trying to escape being tied in the wheel chair. He was rolling down the steps and knocked one of the bad guys out the window and yelled "he's flying." :D

Larry Sutliff

Senior HTF Member
I hate to say this, but when Mickey dies in ROCKY III. Burgess Meredith's acting is fine in this scene(as it almost always is) but when Sly Stallone starts howling like a banshee I lose it every time. Also, that scene in the HAUNTING remake when the guy loses his head. The audience I saw that with erupted with laughter at that scene.

Brian Perry

Senior HTF Member
From Lord of the Rings (Someone else broguht this up in the LOTR discussion thread):

*** Minor spoiler alert ***

At the Council at Rivendell, the dwarf joins the fellowship saying, "I will give my axe."

You mean the one you just smashed to pieces?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks