What's new

Best Receiver Under $400? (1 Viewer)

Robert_J

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
To me the number of HDMI inputs isn't a big deal either. My projector has a single HDMI input and I have 4 HDMI components connected to it. I didn't want to upgrade to a new receiver with HDMI now so I bought a 4 input / 2 output HDMI matrix switch from Monoprice for $100. Not only did it allow me to connect 4 sources to my projector, it allows me to connect the same 4 sources to an additional TV.

iBalisy

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Ian Balisy
Robert_J: I'm a musician and I do have 192 khz music and such. Plus, isn't hi def blu ray audio and hd dvd hi def audio encoded I'm 192 khz?

Jason Charlton: I know that wattage isn't very important unless it's a huge difference so I'm not concerned with that. And the price difference would only be about $100, so to get the features that I will with the 2311ci is with it to me. And the first thing I'm going to upgrade will be my speakers anyways, so I'm not too worried about that either.

so it looks like I'm getting the Denon 2311ci receiver, the polk audio RM85 speakers, and the Lava LSP12 subwoofer. Unless anyone thinks I should change something about my setup, I guess I've made my decision! Yay!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks