1. Guest,
    If you need help getting to know Xenforo, please see our guide here. If you have feedback or questions, please post those here.
    Dismiss Notice

Best price for SPEED RACER?

Discussion in 'Bargains and Deals' started by Robert Floto, Apr 30, 2003.

1. Robert Floto

Robert Floto Well-Known Member

I have a problem... I wanted to pick up a copy of Speed Racer for each of my two nephews. They are car freaks, and at just the right ages to love this series like I did when I was that young. I saw that DeepDiscountDVD.com had it for $12.22 so I ordered a couple of copies to take with me when I fly from L.A. to Pennsylvania to see them on May 20th. It usually takes quite a while to receive my orders from DeepDiscount, but I figured I had plenty of time...

Well, I have now been informed that Speed Racer is on back order, but they think it will ship on May 12th!! There's no way I will receive it in time to take with me on my trip, so I need the best place to purchase these discs (online or B&M) for a decent price (as my trip is costing me enough as it is).

Help!!!

Also, sorry to print my whole long story...but it feels good to get it all out...whew. :b

2. Jeff Meyers

Jeff Meyers Well-Known Member

I picked up Speed Racer last week at Costco (Corona, CA) for $14.99. They had plenty of copies in stock.

FYI - Cool outet jacket / sleeve made of rubber formed like tire tread.

3. Jon_Welker

Jon_Welker Well-Known Member

Picked mine up at Target for $14.99. I would say spend an extra 2 bucks and visit CostCo or Target.

4. John Millers

John Millers Well-Known Member

$12.98 at my local Walmart

5. Robert Floto

Robert Floto Well-Known Member

Thanks everyone! My Best Buy has it for $14.99 as well (though they are sold out). I'll give Walmart a shot, otherwise I'll hit Target.

Thanks again!

6. Jesse Skeen

Jesse Skeen Well-Known Member

I STILL haven't been able to find this anywhere in my area, except for the stores that sell at full-price (Virgin & Suncoast). There seems to be some sort of distribution problem on this title here.

7. alan halvorson

alan halvorson Well-Known Member

I believe it was $12.99 at my local Best Buy on Friday, with plenty of copies.

8. Patrick_S

Patrick_S Premium
    Supporter