1. Guest,
    If you need help getting to know Xenforo, please see our guide here. If you have feedback or questions, please post those here.
    Dismiss Notice

Best Price Comparison sites for Speakers?

Discussion in 'Speakers' started by BrianGC, Mar 29, 2003.

1. BrianGC

BrianGC Well-Known Member

Hi,
    What are the best price comparison/search sites for speakers and audio in general?

Thanks,
    BrianGC

2. Camp

Camp Well-Known Member

What brands are you looking at.
    Most of the general price comparison sites don't do a good job with quality speaker brands. If you want the stuff you find at Best Buy & Circuit City those sites might be OK.

3. BrianGC

I'm on a tight budget. I'm looking for 2 smaller speakers and a sub. Was thinking about something like JBL N24's or N26's and a Sony SA-WM40 Sub.

Any suggestions for something else in the same price range would be appreciated. I posted a question about 2 sats and a sub several days ago but only got 1 reply.

It's for a bedroom, won't be played really loud. My receiver doesn't do 5.1 and I don't have the room for the speakers if it did.

BrianGC

4. Camp

Camp Well-Known Member

5. David King

David King Well-Known Member

Sears.com has the Sony for $150. You can bet on tax and shipping. But it still may be cheaper (or close) than other non-dealer websites after all fees are included.

6. BrianGC

Yes, I'm aware of the current Sears price for the Sony Sub. As far as I know, if you choose to pick up the item at the store, you don't pay shipping.

BrianGC