What's new

best place online to buy Monstercables (1 Viewer)

DeanQ

Stunt Coordinator
Where is the best place online to buy monstercables cheaper than me going to bestbuy, CC or hifi buys/tweeter on the web? And dont say better cables because they seem expensive even if they are better. I'm looking for an optical toslink cable and maybe some flat speaker cable. Thanks.

DonRoeber

Screenwriter
I get most of mine through ebay. Buy from a reputable dealer, and they'll still be sealed in the origional package. I always make sure they have the exact product number listed on their auction, and double-check that product number on Monster's site to be sure that it's the cable I want.

Scott L

Senior HTF Member
If you'd like to shop a little less expensive (and smarter :wink: ) buy.com sells Acoustic Research cables for cheap and free shipping. They also carry Monster with free ship, not sure how the prices compare...

Philip_G

Senior HTF Member
I'm cheap, I used the AR cables as well. No complaints.. Maybe monster cables are worth the extra change, I've never compared them head to head.

DeanQ

Stunt Coordinator
Thanks everyone for the responses. Ebay for monster looks like the best deal. And AR looks like they are a very good quality cable. I will look at both. Anyone have a reccomendation on a set of good banana plugs?

Vince Maskeeper

Senior HTF Member
Dean,

You might also try posting this question in the Tweaks & Accessories area in the "on topic" area of the board. AH is for off topic posting.

You might get more info in the actual on-topic areas.

Also, take a look there- as the question of AR vs. Monster vs. Canare Custom Built comes up often.

-Vince

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks