1. Guest,
    If you need help getting to know Xenforo, please see our guide here. If you have feedback or questions, please post those here.
    Dismiss Notice

best place for DVDA discs?

Discussion in 'Music' started by Tim L, Nov 20, 2006.

1. Tim L

Tim L Well-Known Member

i was wondering where the best places to purchase DVDA discs (and some SACD) would be-either BM or online. ANyone have any favorites-as to prices and/or availability? thanks
    Tim

2. Phil A

Phil A Premium
    Supporter

Phil
    In stores I would guess Best Buy. Online, circuitcity.com, amusicdirect.com, elusivedisc.com, acousticssounds.com, tower.com, cduniverse.com and I'm sure lots of others.

3. Chris Gerhard

Chris Gerhard Well-Known Member

Chris Gerhard
    Online I have purchased many SACD's and a few DVD-A's and DualDisc DVD-A's from yourmusic.com. Buy.com and CDUniverse are great places right now since the Google Checkout $10 off a $30 purchase is running. Buy.com raised their prices recently but I picked up a bunch in the last few weeks using the promotion since Buy.com also has free shipping.

Chris

4. Felix Martinez

Felix Martinez Well-Known Member

CDUniverse is pretty good about restocking what's available, and what sometimes is not so available. For stuff that's out of stock, you can click and submit your e-mail, and I have a feeling they use these responses to restock whenever possible. I've rec'd some hard to find discs this way. YMMV. They also accept Paypal, which is a great way to make use of unused balances [​IMG]

5. PerryD

PerryD Well-Known Member

Go to DeepDiscountDVD, search on "DVDAUDIO", and you will find a bunch of titles for around $9 after the 20% coupon.

6. Tim L

Tim L Well-Known Member

thanks -I will check out these sites.
    tim