What's new

Blu-ray Review Best of Warner Bros. 50 Film Collection Blu-ray Review (2 Viewers)

David_B_K

Advanced Member
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David
MattH. said:
Especially Robin Hood since the 1930s is not represented by any true Warner Bros. film, and it's a truly great one.
It's the film that alternates with Citizen Kane as my # 1 favorite film.

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
20130211_141333_zps24f2d9e2.jpg

Wayne_j

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Wayne
This would be a great set if I didn't already own half the titles. Well worth it for people getting into blu though.

ahollis

Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Allen
Wayne_j said:
This would be a great set if I didn't already own half the titles. Well worth it for people getting into blu though.
That's my problem with most of the large collections, I own most of the titles anyway.

Ray H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ray
I personally don't understand the point of this set outside of a prestige type thing. Most of the titles included in this set have been in print for 6-7 years. I own 44 of them. I did see this at Costco and it looked nice, but who's gonna buy this thing? The only real appeal is maybe the bonus disc, but it's a DVD? I agree with others that feel it's silly that this set includes MGM and New Line produced titles as part of their 90 year celebration.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation155
Recent bookmarks