What's new

Best looking woman in popular animated movies? (Jessica Rabbit added) (1 Viewer)

Neil Joseph

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neil Joseph
It's been a while since I set up a poll thread in this area so I thought I would create this one. I am looking for who you feel is the best looking woman in the following 15 animated mainstream films...
I added Jessica Rabbit to the list. Any of you that already voted but want to vote for her instead, let me know and I will change it. Thanks

MikeEn

Stunt Coordinator
Best looking animated woman?!
Why do I suspect a big evening for Neil is a big box of colored pencils, a sharpener, and some hand cream?;)

Steeve Bergeron

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steeve Bergeron
Doctor Aki Ross. She kinda look like Jennifer Connelly and Sandra Bullock, which is a very good thing. :)

Brian Lawrence

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Brian
Now who was it that started that thread a year or two ago about the mom in Iron Giant being hot? :)
My vote was for Belle

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
Man am I a loser!! I just voted for a woman who doesn't exsist! :D
It was Aki Ross BTW, I associate her with Ming Na who does her voice and Ming Na is ALL flesh and blood fella's!
htf_images_smilies_yum.gif

Steve Christou

Long Member
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve Christou
I voted for Final Fantasy babe Aki Ross, compared to her the other girls are just toons.:D
Aki btw was no.87 in Maxim's Hot100 girls of 2001, and she looked very tasty in that tiny bikini on the cover, mmmm.
htf_images_smilies_yum.gif

Leila Dougan

Screenwriter
I voted for Aki as well. I wish I could vote twice cause I'd also vote for Princess Jasmine since Aladdin is one of my favorite movies (is this EVER going to be released??).

Kevin M

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Kevin Ray
Poll! A....a....a POLL!?!?
(runs screaming through the streets) "A POLL WE HAVE A POLL!! NOT A TOURNAMENT BUT A POOOOOOOLL!"
Yeah but where the hell is Tarna from Heavy Metal? I won't vote in a poll that doesn't have Tarna! (humph!) :laugh:

Scott Weinberg

Senior HTF Member
I voted for the beautiful half-fish Ariel. Gross, I know.
Tzippurah's a close second. My Mom wants me to marry a Jewish girl... :laugh:

Maurice McCone

Stunt Coordinator
I'm with Danny, where is Jessica Rabbit ?
she would have walked it :D
anyway happy to vote for Aki Ross.....even though she has never replied to any of my letters...

Rain

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rain
Please page me back to this poll once someone creates an animated version of Claire Danes. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks