What's new

Best looking movie actor [SHOWN BY IMAGE] (1 Viewer)

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
can the pics in the first few posts please add the names with the pitcures.

i dont recognize who some of them are.

Michael:M

Supporting Actor
While there are many, many beautiful actors (male and female), off the top of my head I'd pick these as the top ones. Pics follow text. :)

Men
George Clooney
Clive Owen
Denzel Washington

Women
Monica Bellucci
Salma Hayek
Kate Winslet

For Golden Age actors, I'd pick:

Cary Grant
Chuck Heston (not conventionally handsome, but incredible rugged presence)
Grace Kelly
Ava Gardner

Photos, in order of mentioned above, of modern actors:

Josh.C

Second Unit
OK Tim,

Since you know how to do the nice screen shots, and I'm an idiot when it comes to that stuff, put up some pics of Jessica Biel and Eva Green.

I'm also surprised no one has mentioned Jennifer Aniston

Tim Glover

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tim Glover
IMO, as pretty as Jessica Beil & Jennifer Aniston are, I'm not sure they belong on the most beautiful list? :crazy:

Especially looking at Exhibits 1, 2, & 3 below:
htf_images_smilies_blush.gif

:)

Josh.C

Second Unit
Well, it's hard to argue Eva's beauty, but the thread says "best looking" and if you think Jessica and Jennifer aren't good looking, then we need to check your testosterone levels. Once again, wish I new how to add pics to prove my point.

JC

Tim Glover

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tim Glover
The thread is actually "best looking" not simply good looking. :P Otherwise you & I could be listed here. :D Jessica and Jennifer are very good looking :)

Most of the pics posted seem to be what the members feel are the best of the best...creme de le creme if you will. But with certainty, the "good looking" Ms. Aniston & Ms. Beil have an open invitation to Club Timobi Wan anytime. ;)
htf_images_smilies_blush.gif

Bill Marsh

Agent
I'm suprised Catherine Deneuve and Michelle Pfieffer haven't been mentioned but Catherine Zeta-Jones DOUGLAS is incredible and those photos of Katherine Heigl are awesome.

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson

I have to admit that I don't see the appeal of Jessica Alba anymore, she's hot but there are times when I find her figure to be TOO curvy if that's at all possible, plus her skin is too bronze for my taste.

Love her mouth, though.
htf_images_smilies_yum.gif

RyanTSI

Agent
Real Name
Ryan MacInnis
Heres one I'm not sure how I missed. But the Movie Red Sun was just on and while watching it I remembered how gorgeous Ursula Andress is. One of the most beautiful women ever imo.

MarkHastings

Senior HTF Member
Well, the definition of "Best Looking" is tough because some might define it as "Hot", some might define it as "cute", some might say "Beautiful"..."sexy", etc..

And while some of these new actresses are beautiful (I was almost going to go with Keira Knightley), I think a lot of that infatuation fades when the next/new starlet appears.

There are definitely a lot of hot women out there, but if I had to say the most beautiful, I wouldn't go the "new starlet" route and go with Diane Lane:

Tim Glover

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tim Glover
Good one on Diane Lane. She has that look of experience and I don't mean that in that way. Just looks maturely beautiful. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks