What's new

Best Buy's New Rewards Program...thoughts? (1 Viewer)

Carlo_M

Senior HTF Member
But I noticed they slowed down the online reflection of your purchases. Used to be a disclaimer that said it would take about 10 days to show up online (often it took between 5-10 days) and now it says 30 days and sure enough, my last transaction was 11/18/03. I know I didn't buy anything until early December but in the past it should have posted by now.

nolesrule

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joe Kauffman
Carlo, I noticed that too. That's why I keep a spreadsheet of the points I should get from each purchase. I actually also have the table that shows the transactions from the Best Buy website imported directly into my spreadsheet for comparison.

Carlo_M

Senior HTF Member
Whoa - I'm glad I'm not the only one doing that!

Actually I have online access to my credit card accounts and I just always use one card or the other for BB purchases. Using a CC makes it easier for them to track your purchases and print a dupe receipt if you lose it. Since I pay my card balances in full each month I don't accrue interest charges so there's no harm in me using the cards. Then once a month I browse both cards online statements and reconcile with BB's RZ site.

nolesrule

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joe Kauffman
RZ points don't accrue on purchases of gift cards or on sales tax, so I have to eliminate that from the balances anyway. I use a Best Buy CC though. 3 months same as cash on all my purchases.

GlenHaag

Supporting Actor
I'm sitting on $45 in certs at this point. I just don't have any idea what to spend them on. :)

Glen

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks