What's new

Best Buy ROTS price? (1 Viewer)

Chris Stainton

Second Unit
I see. I'm trying to figure out if I should order it from Amazon or not. I wanna have it on Tuesday. Amazon sometimes ships late.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
If you want instant gratification, just buy it locally. You just never know when you'll get it if you pre-order from online sources, but must have it next Tuesday.

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member

That is correct: HTF policy.

Chris: You are going to see some VERY good prices at your local B&M stores on Revenge of the Sith. Prices that are better than what Amazon has right now for pre-order.

Chris S

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Chris S
If you look around on Star Wars themed websites you might find an ad which shows a very nice price.

On a side note I "heard" the other day that Target stores are going to have an exclusive Darth Vader coin packaged in with the DVD.

Adam

Stunt Coordinator
Alls I know is I ordered mine from Amazon.com because I wanted the free shipping, with my preorder for Batman Deluxe Edition. And, I will never do that again! It says it will ship on Nov. 6th and I should receive it by the 12th. That adds almost a month onto my wait for Batman. I could have gotten the single disc version of Batman locally for $12.99 and I am sure there will be all kinds of special deals on ROTS.

Live and learn.

WillG

Senior HTF Member

I wouldn't worry too much about it. I pre-ordered B.B. with something else from Amazon to get the free shipping. The estimated delivery date they gave me was like 10 days after street date, but I ended up getting my delivery the day after B.B. was released. So hopefully, you won't have to wait too long either.

I wonder if Toys R' Us will offer ROTS for $9.99 like they did with AOTC this time around.

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member

I was wondering the same thing myself, Will! And i really don't know if they will...but I wonder if that might be the ad that Chris S is referring to?

We'll know very soon.

Ken Chui

Supporting Actor
Their web site has it listed for $14.99; chances are good the price will hold when we see next week's flyer.

Chris S

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Chris S
I haven't seen the TRU price yet.

Could be worse. You could have been this guy and bought it yesterday. Personally I'd save myself the $10 and buy some Star Wars toys. :)

Adam

Stunt Coordinator

I have to say, maybe I was wrong. My order shipped yesterday and I received both the two disc "Batman" and ROTS today, on release day. I can't complain. Amazon did all right by me.

Adam.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation821
Recent bookmarks