What's new

Ben Stiller Show DVD Cancelled!!? (1 Viewer)

Chad A Wright

Supporting Actor
I can't wait to get this. Can't decide what I'll watch first on 12/2. This, or start on the massive Alien set.

Magnus T

Supporting Actor
I just have to ask. What type of case does this release come in? Digipack? Keep case? ....snapper?

Haden

Supporting Actor
Did anyone else see the hilarious half hour special on Comedy Central tonight that promoted the release of the DVD set today? It was a parody of an infomercial, hosted by William Shatner, and featured Ben Stiller and the rest of the cast talking about the DVD release and showing clips. It was a unique and clever way to promote the DVD. :)

Looks like it will be reran again later this week. Here's the info from Comedy Central's website:

Wake Up Your Smile: The Best of The Ben Stiller Show - Premieres Tonight at 9PM| 8C!
Encore presentations air Tuesday, December 2nd at 2AM, Thursday, December 4th at 4:30PM, Friday, December 5th at 10:30AM, Saturday, December 6th at 7:30AM, and Monday, December 8th at 2PM

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks