What's new

Before there were video games... (1 Viewer)

Joe Szott

Screenwriter
Real Name
Joe S.
Don't let the brits get too high and mighty about LARPing, unless they want me to wheel out some Morris Dancer photos.

Besides, America doesn't need LARPing to point out how f'd up it is to the rest of the world, that's Jerry Springer's job. And yes, the people on that show are all too real...

andrew markworthy

Senior HTF Member
Don't let the brits get too high and mighty about LARPing, unless they want me to wheel out some Morris Dancer photos.
Oh please, show them. There are some things that Brits genuinely like that you guys on the other side of the herring pond just don't get, like warm beer and Coronation Street. But trust me, Brits find Morris dancers as baffling and funny as you guys do.

RichP

Second Unit
What I want to know is why one of the dudes is dressed as Raiden from Mortal Kombat?
;)

John Spencer

Supporting Actor
There are some days when, living in the South (USA), you see something and chant to yourself, "Please, God, let them be from Oregon. Please, God, let them be from Oregon."

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks