What's new

Becket DVD Release on 5/27/03 (1 Viewer)

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member
Julian, where did you hear "cancelled" from? MPI's site indicated a while ago that this would be delayed from May...first to June and then they stopped saying a date. I assumed it was to address any concerns over quality, as Mr. Harris has been bringing up. E-tailers might stop listing something if they don't have a date, but I don't automatically assume that means "cancelled". What can you tell me that I missed?

Eric C D

Second Unit
Is there any pressure being placed on MPI to ensure that the release will be top-flight (i.e., a petition). I certainly know that for me, rave reviews about the quality will lead to a purchase, but so-so will just mean a rental.

Thanks,

Eric

Stephen PI

Supporting Actor
I see that "Becket" will finally be available on 30th of this month. Anybody know of any reviews yet, or if the audio will be 3.0 or 4.0?

Larry Sutliff

Senior HTF Member
Stephen,
Where did you read that BECKET is being released on the 30th? I just checked DVD Empire and Amazon, and neither has it listed.

Stephen PI

Supporting Actor
I read that information on Video Universe, and it looks like that information is wrong. I just called MPI and they said it was delayed again. They said they hoped it would be October, but couldn't commit themselves to a date. I apologise for raising your hopes. I will call them every couple of weeks and report here if they come up with a date.

Stephen PI

Supporting Actor
The last time I spoke to MPI they told me it was not scheduled at present and to call back in a few months.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks