What's new

Beauty and the Geek - Season 4 (1 Viewer)

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Tonight was the season 4 premiere.

I was glad to see Tony get paired with Amanda (even without the ridiculous $8000 bolt-ons, she's easy on the eyes).

There are some good looking gals (vacuuous, though, but I also like Katie, Hollie and Erin), and some seriously geeky guys.

The twist with the girl geek and guy "beauty" - have to wait and see (the guy isn't all that "hot" but the girl seems pretty acidic and sardonic in dismissing IQ level of the beauties).

Aaron Silverman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Aaron Silverman
What channel is this show on these days? I've only ever caught it in random reruns while flipping around, but it seems like it could be fun.

Vlad D

Screenwriter
Real Name
Vladimir Derenoncourt
I caught this tonight and thought it was hysterical. Now I know that there is some liberal editing but man the "beauties" are dumb. I loved the "diamond in the rust" comment from Katie. Will add to my TiVo season pass.

Vlad D

Screenwriter
Real Name
Vladimir Derenoncourt
Is anyone watching this? This weeks episode was pretty funny. Although they gave away in last weeks promo for the rest of the season who wouldn't be eliminated this week.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
I was bummed that Tony and Amanda got the boot, but it was their damn fault not performing in the head-to-head Q&A.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Another cute beaut leaves the house (there's probably 4 other teams I'd rather see go this week).

Jason Harbaugh

Senior HTF Member
This season has been pretty funny so far. The editing has been pretty funny with cutting between the reading and the makeout session. Although it almost looked like 'beauty guy' was doing 'beauty girl' standing up against the bunkbeds at one point.

The betty boop girl looked the best she ever did on elimination night. Before she kinda blended into the background with the rest of the bleach blondes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks