What's new

Beauty and the Beast (Pearlman/Hamilton) (1 Viewer)

Demis G

Second Unit
Real Name
Demetris G
Remember this TV series?
Vincent and Kathrine?

Any news on a possible dvd release?
who owns the right to this anyway?

Demis G

Second Unit
Real Name
Demetris G
Announced at last!!!
more on tvshowsondvd.com
htf_images_smilies_banana.gif
htf_images_smilies_dance.gif
htf_images_smilies_rock.gif

Doug Wallen

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Doug
So glad to this release announced. Was the one fantasy show I looked forward to, even the final season where Stephen McHattie WAS great; but the show just didn't feel as romantic as the first two seasons

Aryn Leroux

Screenwriter
From looking @ episode guides, it seems the final season (3) was cut short ? They could probably combine 2 and 3 together. I will most likely pick this up, but i must say i don't remember it that well, but have heard alot of great things about it.

Demis G

Second Unit
Real Name
Demetris G
One of my childhood's FAVOURITE tv shows..
I hope we get 2 & 3 together as well.. it will make the waiting less painfull :) :)

Ethan Riley

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ethan Riley
Season three was cancelled right in the middle; there were only 12 episodes. All of season one was made available on home video, years and years ago. The first two hours of season three were also released. None of season two was ever released. I except we'll see three season sets for this; I really don't think they'll put 36 episodes onto one set, for season two and three. Anyway, a lot of people don't like season three and they deserve the right to not have to buy it.

Ron68

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Ron
I love this show and I'm glad it's coming on DVD finally. I haven't seen this in years. I liked the change of pace in the third season, Jo Anderson was a good replacement for Linda Hamilton, I prefer it when characters are different than the ones they replace, and Stephen McHattie was great as Gabriel.

I like the cover art and I hope there will be some extras on the set. I'd like to see at least some interviews with the cast and the creative team.

Peter McM

Screenwriter
Real Name
Peter
Count me in. This is such welcome news. I had feared this wonderful series had fallen into never-to-be-released catalog oblivion.

I, too felt something was lost when Linda left in Season 3. But I was faithful, and stayed with it to the end. It'll be nice to relive these stories again.

Jason_V

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jason
I'll be there. I was a bit young to watch this in first run, but remember the end title picture looking down a stairwell.

FrankPitt

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Frank
As I recall, yes, the season (and the series) did have closure, with all the main plot threads being resolved. I also recall that there was something odd about the airing of that final season...something like CBS skipping a few episodes and then running them later, after the official series finale, as "lost episodes" or something.

Demis G

Second Unit
Real Name
Demetris G
Didn't Linda Hamilton return in Season 3 for

the funeral of Father
or was it the Christening of their son ?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks