What's new

Baywatch season 4? (1 Viewer)

sutekh22

Auditioning
Real Name
Robert hawkins
Have further releases been cancelled due to poor sales? Anyone know?

Mark Talmadge

Senior HTF Member
I've been trying to get answers to the same thing. I purchased the first three season sets and its like Fremantle and First Look Entertainment has decided to abandon the series ... I'm about to purchase the Germany sets which include all of the original music as well as having released all of the season sets.

imadkhuri

Grip
Real Name
Imad Khuri

Amazon.de is all in German. Furthermore, how do you convert German prices to US dollars?

Imad

Mark Talmadge

Senior HTF Member
Hello!?! Have you ever, like, considered, like, doing a search for, like, currency conversion on, like, Google? Duh!

Demis G

Second Unit
Real Name
Demetris G
No need to be sarcastic Mark.
Imad: the buttons are the same as in Amazon.com. if you would compare the two you can do the buy. I dont know german and I buy all the time!
your username/pass for Amazon.com work on all Amazon stores

as for the currency XE.com - Universal Currency Converter

Bryan^H

Senior HTF Member

I really don't think the cuts of the Baywatch dvd's would affect sales that much. I tend to believe that it probably sold pretty well(especially with the low price, and beautiful artwork).

First Look is probably rethinking the release strategy for the remaining seasons, with more content in tact.

Mark Talmadge

Senior HTF Member
The one thing you have to remember is that the majority of DVD consumers don't spend a lot of time on the internet or who don't have access and purchase these sets without the knowledge of what's wrong with the sets. With a fan-favourite series like Baywatch, and not to mention the low cost on the sets, around $20-25, depending on where you buy the sets, I'm surprised that First Look/Fremantle haven't announced plans for future sets of the series.

I had purchased the sets myself and I didn't care about music replacement for these sets, I just wish Frementale would get off their asses and announce the release for future sets.

I'm sure that the sets are selling at a decent rate just that the studio has neglected to schedule future sets. It's odd that they continue to release sets for The Cosby Show and others but it would be nice if they would continue these releases.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks