What's new

Battle Royale (1 Viewer)

Jonathan Peterson

Second Unit
Real Name
Jonathan Peterson
I just wanted to give a heads up to anyone interested that Battle Royale will be released this coming Monday in the UK. It will be a three disc set containing both the theatrical and extended versions of the film plus a disc of bonus features. Looks like it will be a very nice package and it is for all regions.

Here is a link to Amazon: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Battle-Royale-Disc-Limited-Blu-ray/dp/B003ZIZ2HK/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1292009624&sr=8-2

A review from DVD Beaver: http://www.dvdbeaver.com/film3/blu-ray_reviews53/battle_royale_blu-ray.htm

James_Kiang

Screenwriter
My copy shipped on Saturday. Right now it says to expect it in early January but we'll see if it gets here (California) a little faster than that.

Jonathan Peterson

Second Unit
Real Name
Jonathan Peterson
Mine also says it will be delivered in January but I am keeping my fingers crossed that it arrives sooner than that.

Jonathan Peterson

Second Unit
Real Name
Jonathan Peterson
No. I wasn't a fan of it so I am not upset by it not being included.

I am glad though that the longer cut is included. I prefer the theatrical version but I do look forward to seeing the longer cut again. I've only seen it once and it's been a few years since I did.

Will*B

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Will
My set was delivered this morning. First impressions are great; the packaging is pretty spectacular. The picture quality is better than I had expected, especially after seeing the fairly disappointing caps at DVDBeaver. The brightness and contrast levels are fine. As a side note, I also received Arrow's Bay of Blood, which is very impressive as well. Well done Arrow- looking forward to Deep Red, as well as The Beyond and Tenebre next year!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vasyear
Recent bookmarks