What's new

Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (2016) (1 Viewer)

Sean Bryan

Sean Bryan
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sean
Yes, she is very attractive. I'd hope she'd bulk up a little bit before filming starts. I still think Jamie Alexander would have been perfect. Still, with having these three heroes in a movie it seems weird to call it a Man of Steel sequel. Seems like more of its own thing.

Adam Lenhardt

Senior HTF Member
I like that she's an unknown to American audiences, rather than a Ben Affleck-esque casting with a lot of audience baggage. Aside from being really skinny, though, she's only 5'9". That's very tall for a woman, but Wonder Woman's supposed be around 5' 11" and both Henry Cavill and Ben Affleck are well over six feet tall. Wonder Woman should never look small.

Sean Bryan

Sean Bryan
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sean
Adam Lenhardt said:
I like that she's an unknown to American audiences, rather than a Ben Affleck-esque casting with a lot of audience baggage. Aside from being really skinny, though, she's only 5'9". That's very tall for a woman, but Wonder Woman's supposed be around 5' 11" and both Henry Cavill and Ben Affleck are well over six feet tall. Wonder Woman should never look small.
I don't think actor height is an issue at all when it comes to films. They can make anyone taller or shorter than they are in real life. Body type is more significant, but height is a non-issue.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Cavill is barely 6'1".

Gina Carano is only an inch shorter than Gadot, with a better trained body at 140 pounds, but not so good in the acting department, and not quite as beautiful as Gadot.

dpippel

Yoyodyne Propulsion Systems
Supporter
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Doug
I hope someone feeds that girl a few cheeseburgers before she dons the costume. So far practically every piece of news that's come to light about this film has made me less and less interested in seeing it.

Sam Favate

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Favate
Sean Bryan said:
I still think Jamie Alexander would have been perfect.
Agreed. Not to dismiss the woman who got the part - congrats to her and I hope she's great - but seeing Alexander in Thor, I can't see how she isn't perfect for the role.

Ejanss

BANNED
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
EricJ
Sean Bryan said:
Seems like they're doing more of a "Justice League Light" than an actual Man of Steel sequel.Wonder Woman has been cast.
Actually, rumor has it she'll be playing Diana Prince (US gov't secretary), and not Wonder Woman--
So, not a Justice League Light, more like Warner trying to figure out the Marvel Tease Thing themselves, and hoping it works. Doesn't sound like they've figured it out yet, though.

mattCR

Reviewer
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt
Gal Gadot will play Wonder Woman, who will make an appearance in the film.

http://variety.com/2013/film/news/gal-gadot-wonder-woman-batman-vs-superman-1200918310/

gal-gadot-uk-premiere-fast-and-furious-6-02.jpg

joshEH

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Josh
I didn't even realize that this is now simultaneously a superhero sequel, reboot, and origin all in one. The mythical trifecta! Some studio executive somewhere is getting extra cocaine in his stocking this Christmas.

I'm already looking forward to at least 3-4 scenes with WW that skeeve me out, followed by a Zack Snyder interview a couple of months after the movie's release stating that those scenes were moments of "female empowerment" and "Third-Wave Feminism."

tumblr_lln2p85wtp1qk0gkmo1_500.gif

Chris Will

Screenwriter
Real Name
Chris WIlliams
Ugh, I just lost even more interest in this movie. I wonder how long we will have to wait for a true sequel to MoS and not a hero mash up film. Plus, if it really is Batman VS Superman, then that is just downright stupid. I guess all his gadgets will be laced with Kryptonite to make it a fair fight.

Also, that girl don't have the boobs to play Wonder Woman.

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
Chris Will said:
That what I've been thinking. :) A good portion of the FX budget will be needed to give her some curves.

FoxyMulder

映画ファン
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
Chris Will said:
CGI to the rescue or maybe she will do a Demi Moore ( Striptease ) and go under the knife.

Sean Bryan

Sean Bryan
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sean
Ejanss said:
Actually, rumor has it she'll be playing Diana Prince (US gov't secretary), and not Wonder Woman--So, not a Justice League Light, more like Warner trying to figure out the Marvel Tease Thing themselves, and hoping it works. Doesn't sound like they've figured it out yet, though.
Well, the official announcement by Snyder specifically stated Wonder Woman. Only being in the guise of Dianna would fit better for a Man of Steel sequel, but they're "saying" Wonder Woman. As far as rumors, The Flash is rumored to be in this as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks