What's new

Barnes and Noble 25% off coupon code (i.e Superman Ultimate box set NOW $67.5 + tax) (1 Viewer)

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
"November 23, 2006, 7:41 PM ESTBNxxxxx $52.48Shipped"

Joe Fisher

Screenwriter
Real Name
Joseph E Fisher
Got mine just a few hours ago. Nice looking set. Don't know where to start.

johnbud

Auditioning
Will, I received that same message. Hopefully we will get the set since it was at such a good price. Fingers crossed.

Yeah, I really don't get why they're telling me that the release date changed. I got very frustrated on the phone with the supervisor because the company line doesn't make sense. I'm in New York City and the set is sold out everywhere too! I am really annoyed with Barnes and Noble on this one.

Jeff Meyers

Supporting Actor
I received my set today from B&N - the Christmas shipping rush is in full swing - UPS delivered it at 7:15pm! That's the latest that I've ever received a delivery - from any carrier / service.

Anyway, be sure to go through the inserts / advertisements in your Superman Ultimate Collection. There's a mail-in certificate in there for 5 Full-Sized Superman Movie Poster Reproductions for only $5.80 shipping and handling. Here are the mail-in certificate details:

Side 1
GET THESE FIVE 27" X 40"
ORIGINAL MOVIE POSTER
REPRODUCTONS FREE
See Reverse Side for Details

Side 2
GET 5 FREE 27" X 40" REPRODUCTIONS OF
ORIGINAL SUPERMAN THEATRICAL POSTERS BY MAIL
WITH $5.80 SHIPPING AND HANDLING WHEN YOU:
BUY: Superman Ultimate Collector's Edition on DVD
ENCLOSE:
(A) This original, completed Official Offer Certificate (copies not accepted);
(B) The sales receipt(s) for the DVD purchased between 11/21/06 and 05/15/07 with the purchase price(s) clearly circled;
(C) An original proof-of-purchase tab or UPC from the purchased DVD;
(D) A check or money order for $5.80 for shipping & handling for all 5 posters payable to: SUPERMAN FREE POSTERS OFFER

Here's a scan of the mail-in certificate (both sides):

I'm sending mine in tomorrow.

Marty M

Senior HTF Member
Patrick, you might want to edit your first posting. The coupon code has expired. I assume it was just for Thanksgiving weekend. The AAA 10% discount still works, though.

Elizabeth S

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Elizabeth S
A new 25% code: B3U6E4V
Appears to expire 12/10.

Some people at DVDTalk have successfully stacked it again with the 10% AAA discount; others are getting a lesser percentage than 35% total when stacking. YMMV.

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
i think they raised the price and not in stock.

Online Price:
$89.98 Save 10%
Members Pay:
$80.98 Join Now

Grant H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Grant H
For anyone interested in the Christopher Reeve Collection, it can be had for $43.45 shipped. That includes the sales tax. Not too shabby for an 8-disc set.

Free shipping right now. Don't remember if they had that when I first saw this thread and added the Ultimate set to my cart (but decided against it--WAS a great deal though).

Marty M

Senior HTF Member
Thanks for the updated code. Now, I've got to decide what if anything to order.

Joseph DeMartino

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joseph DeMartino
Update:

The link in this thread still works, but if you just go to bn.com and do a seach for "Superman Ultimate" the only item returned is the Ultimate Max Fliescher Cartoon set. "Superman Ultimate Collector" returns no matches at all. Out of stock my ass. Any normal retailer will accept orders on an out-of-stock item and ship when they become available. I think BN decided it was losing money on the coupons, especially the stacked discounts, and removed the item from sale until it can figure out a way to fix the "problem".

Regards,

Joe

Marty M

Senior HTF Member
I just ordered the SNL, Season One and got it for 31.83 plus sales tax. I got both the AAA 10% discount plus the 25% for the code. To get the AAA discount you actually have to enter part of your AAA membership number.

Don

Second Unit
anyone have a Link for this Coupon and can it be used in their stores ?

ScottJH

Screenwriter
Real Name
Scott
Looks like the new code has also expired. Does anybody have another one?

Marty M

Senior HTF Member
The current code of B3U6E4V worked for me last night. I thought it wasn't supposed to expire until the 10th. Glad I put in my order last night if it has expired.

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
the title is somewhat, unintentionally misleading.
there is no physical coupon.
just a code for bn.com purchases.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks