1. Guest,
    If you need help getting to know Xenforo, please see our guide here. If you have feedback or questions, please post those here.
    Dismiss Notice

Barcode Scanner?

Discussion in 'Home Theater Projects' started by MikeRon, May 22, 2012.

1. MikeRon

MikeRon New Member

The TT-BS003 arrived at the offices in a rather small box and was a snap to set up. Inside was the Scanner Stand, Documentation which includes programming codes for the TT-BS003, and the Scanner itself. The cable is standard USB and a straight cord about 6 feet. The TT-BS003 costs by delivering support for USB interfaces .I simply plugged the TT-BS003 into my laptop, and Windows Vista simply installed it. It doesn’t need the drive, and the TT-BS003 is very simple Plug & Play right out of the box. I grabbed a few items scattered around and began scanning, directly into a Word document. The TT-BS003 has a very fast scan rate and I even scratched up some bar codes to put it through the paces. No problems arose.
    I am very impressed with the scanner and it even has a great price point of around $50 on Amazon. I may have to get one to catalog my library of books and DVDs, as searching by hand is not cutting it anymore.