What's new

Banshee Season 2 - Cinemax (1 Viewer)

ScottH

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott Hanson
mattCR said:
Just as long as the Amish girl keeps getting screen time I'm committed to tuning in.
She also has a role (though not nearly as provocative) in True Detective.

I think I'm partial to Deputy Siobhan though.

MarkMel

Senior HTF Member
I wonder what Rebecca's angle is? She didn't tell her uncle that she found Hood snooping around the house but she was happy to tell him who she thinks the CI was.

Duane R

Second Unit
"If you make it past me, you're home free." The jails scene with Emmett was pretty brutal. Lucas just won't be happy until everyone is trying to kill him. There's two episodes left, so I suppose we'll be seeing Rabbit shortly.

mattCR

Reviewer
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt
Wow. That's a hell of a season finale. The way they blended backstory and the current storyline really worked for me, and I think we managed to build up a lot of characters. This show went in a really unique direction and stuck with it. Is it renewed for season 3? Really like the script to this season quite a bit.

Duane R

Second Unit
Last episode: Job kicking big-time ass until that pesky taxi got in his way :)

This episode: Lucas and Carrie/Anna going to town. I agree with the neat back and forth timeline of the finale. I'm guessing Kai will be the big bad next year, and it seems Chayton Littlestone is coming back to Banshee to settle old scores. With Rebecca killing Alex, Kai may have problems with the tribal council. I did like Rabbit's line to Lucas about a seat on the bench being in his future. I really enjoyed this season and look forward to the next one (yes, it's been renewed). Now that it's over, time to wait for the last season of Strike Back.

ScottH

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott Hanson
This show is basically a live action cartoon (but maybe less believable).

They got all that artillery and it seems they went into the church with just the two handguns and a knife.

All that said, I'll be back for season 3!

MarkMel

Senior HTF Member
It is a live action cartoon, but that's the fun of it. They should've had them pulling their delivery of guns and ammo out of an Acme crate.

Looks like next season will have the giant indian moving into the spot vacated by the chief. And more around Proctor and his niece Rebecca - was that last scene creepy or what?

And around Banshee getting closer to finding out who Hood really is.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks