What's new

Band of Brothers question (1 Viewer)

RobertW

Supporting Actor
they're certainly gonna have to bleep this one quite a bit. unless they decide to run it as is because of its quality.

WillG

Senior HTF Member
I heard a new Band of Brothers was in the works as well. This time taking place in the Pacific

Paul McElligott

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Paul McElligott
It don't think it's Band of Brothers II, just another WWII miniseries from the same team.

Marty M

Senior HTF Member

I remember discussion of this about a year ago. I think the show may be airing on HBO in '05.

KyleC

Supporting Actor
Marty, let me know if you hear anything more please. I checked SKG's website and there's nothing there about it. I'd love to try and get a Production Assistant job on that.

JustinCleveland

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Justin Cleveland
Kyle,

There were talks, since the author wrote a book on the Pacific campaign. I know I'd be interested in seeing it if it's the (incredible) quality of the first.

hanson mat

Stunt Coordinator
Awesome, thanks so much, Band of Brothers is so good, I cannot wait for this next project... Only a couple more days till the series comes back on... It has been a while since I have seen it, about 2 years!! Thanks again for those links.

Gwon Chang

Stunt Coordinator
I have never seen this but am very interested. Tivo will be set. Is it a one time show, or a miniseries style? I seem to remember that it's many many episodes.

Mike Broadman

Senior HTF Member
So do we know if it will be edited? I wanna see this, but would rather Netflix it if they're going to cut it in any way.

MarkHastings

Senior HTF Member
I can't imagine it having the same effect if it's edited for tv. Cutting the swearing might be ok, but cutting the gore may detract from the emotion.

Jasmine Meathe

Stunt Coordinator
Watched it last night and really enjoyed it. Those battle scenes just look awesome. I'm going to tune in again tonight.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks