What's new

Bad Girls...when available for zone 1? (1 Viewer)

Luc Roussel

Agent
This is one of the best show I ever watch on TV last summer..I saw it in French but Showcase is hearing it now... I am just wondering if we will be able to have the DVD sets for the zone 1 pretty soon?

Joshua Lane

Second Unit
http://www.boxsetbliss.com/news.asp?TID=2898

Bad Girls: Season One Uncut
List Price: $49.98
Release Date: 6-7-2005
Studio: Koch
Disk Count: 3

Bad Girls is a powerful drama series set in the closed world of an English women's prison, HMP Larkhall. Bad Girls has hard-hitting, heart-wrenching stories that get down and dirty with life behind bars, never shying away from the gritty side of life. On the inside they must negotiate their places in the prison's hierarchy and sometimes make new sexual choices.

Features:
- Outtakes
- Commentary Track
- Fan Featurette

Doug^Ch

Second Unit
Why are people not talking about this TV series. I bought Bad Girls - the first season on a whim, a total blind buy probably based on the titillation factor more than anything else. I was so blown away by the acting and story that I can't stop talking about it. I was so taken with it, that I ordered the region two releases of the subsequent five seasons along with a region free dvd player to watch it with. Do your self a favor; if you like mind blowing drama, fine acting and a character that makes Tony Soprano seem like Mother Teresa check this show out.

Doug^Ch

Second Unit
Thanks for the advice on footballers wives - if it is half as good as bad girls, it's got to be great.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest posts

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks