What's new

Babylon5 Season 4 (1 Viewer)

Philip Verdieck

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Philip Verdieck
So, have people opened them yet? I would have expected some topic. As for me, DVDSoon just shipped it Monday. Wankers.

dpippel

Yoyodyne Propulsion Systems
Supporter
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Doug
I'm already 2/3 of the way through Season 4. It's gotten to the point that I'm limiting myself to one episode every other day. If I don't I'll be jonesing WAY to soon.

Quality-wise it's an exceptional set that's on par with the other three season releases, sharing the same strengths and weaknesses. Strengths: Video, audio, commentary. Weaknesses: Digital effects shots still look crappy, and there are a LOT of them in Season 4. But, if you're a B5 fan you know you're gonna buy it anyway. :D

Andy_Bu

Supporting Actor
Got it and opened it.

Damn discs were lose again like in previous seasons so be careful.

Have nto yet started to watch, still working on season 3.

Andy

Rob T

Screenwriter
I'm half way through disc 4.
As usual, for me, all the discs were in their places with no scratches. :)

LisaDoris

Stunt Coordinator
I finished watching the entire set on Sunday and there is nothing bad to report except for the fact that I have to wait three more months for S5.

Wayne Bundrick

Senior HTF Member
Got mine today. One disc was off the hub but somehow wasn't flopping around loose, so no scratches for a welcome change.

Mark Zimmer

Senior HTF Member
My discs were all sound and happy on their hubs, I'm pleased to report. Man this has some great bass....when the Island is blown up about ep. 6, it's really devastatingly loud and low. :emoji_thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hemolens
Recent bookmarks