What's new

babylon 5 season 4...When? (1 Viewer)

Britton

Screenwriter
If it's the same amount of time between seasons 2 and 3, we should be getting season 4 in November. Personally, I hope they wait until January. Way too much coming out as it is.

J

John Ford

Just 4 days after the release of season 3 and someone is asking about season 4. Is there any doubt about the popularity of this series. I love it.
johnf

Qui-Gon John

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Co
The later the better, for me. Don't get me wrong, I love B5, but my finances could use a break, I just bought Season 3.

And with Indy, 24 Season 2, TTT (EE) all coming out in the next couple months, it's got enough hurt on it.

Blu

Screenwriter
I say get S4 and S5 out as quickly as possible. Even if I didn't have the buck now it would be available when I did and I could pick it up at will.

MarkHarrison

Supporting Actor
The sooner the better.

I can't believe some of you want it out later! You don't have to pick it up on release day. Speaking for myself, if there's too much good stuff coming out, some stuff stays at the store until I have the cash and/or time to watch it. Let those of us with self control enjoy it as early as possible! :D

Britton

Screenwriter
It's B5 and therefore I MUST have it on release day. It's my favorite TV show of all time and I finished Season 3 in 3 days.

TheLongshot

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jason
I'd just rather the DVD comes out when it is ready to come out, not sooner or later, but that's just me. :D

Jason

Jason_V

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jason
I'd much much rather see seasons four and five come out sometime early next year, say in the first and second quarters respectively. Follow that with the release of the other TV movies (2 per disc) and the limited run of Crusade.

Mike Broadman

Senior HTF Member
Bah, nonsense. I have no $$ to spend but I still want them out ASAP, so that when I can buy them, they'll be available.

Wanting it to come out later is just mean for the rest of us.

I think November is our best bet for season 4, with season 5 in the spring of '04.

I am going through season 3 like wildfire. It's like ice cream- I want to savor it, but it ends of consumed real quick.

DaveGTP

Senior HTF Member
I'll say, I thought season 2 was good, but, damn, S3 was twice as good! I am already hunting around on the internet, I can't wait for S4 on DVD after the S3 cliffhanger!

Philip Verdieck

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Philip Verdieck
After I get and watch the latest season on DVD, I follow it with the next season on tape. This time I also went through the 5th season (or most of it).

Here is a trivia question.

In the opening credits to the 3rd season, around or just after Ivanova says "it failed" you see 1 StarFury, kind of above the station, manuever down and take out another.

Where does this scene come from? The rest of the shot with B5, is way too empty for this to be Severed Dreams. I don't believe it was from the practicing in Centauri tactics at the end of season 2. I tend to think this was created for the intro, but that seems odd.

Wayne Bundrick

Senior HTF Member
The opening credits of the early episodes of Season 3 on the DVDs also include other things yet to be seen until later in Season 3. You could even call them spoilers.

Matthew_Millheiser

Supporting Actor
Only a shadow would want them delayed.
No, the Vorlons would want them delayed, and would explicitly inform you when you would be able to buy it. The Shadows, on the other hand, would encourage you to attack the Warner Home Video headquarters and kill hostages one by one until they acquiesced and released it TODAY. :)

TimSniffin

Stunt Coordinator
The opening credits of the early episodes of Season 3 on the DVDs also include other things yet to be seen until later in Season 3. You could even call them spoilers.
Actually, with the acception of a Marcus scene from the first episode and a teaser shot of a White Star, all other images in the credits sequence were taken from Season 2.

Philip, the sfx shot of the Starfuries was done specifically for the credits sequence and was aired as such in the original series run. At the Lurker's Guide to Babylon 5, you can even read JMS crypically respond to somebody's query about it at the time. Joe always seemed to like going for what he called "the bomb under the table" storytelling--he shows you ahead of time what's going to happen, but not how.

Philip Verdieck

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Philip Verdieck
That is what I thought. I have seen the entire series a few times, and couldn't think of Fury on Fury combat except Severed Dreams.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks