What's new

AZ Home Theater Get Together + SVS PB12-Ultra/2 giveaway: April 26, 2008 (1 Viewer)

Robb Roy

Supporting Actor
I'll be hosting a get together at my place on Saturday April 26, 2008 from 4:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.

For AZ folks interested in what the SVS Ultra 13 and the MTS/MBS speakers sound like, this is your chance to audition them.

Ron from SVS will be on hand with spiffs, and perhaps some other surprises (more to come on that).

-Robb

Robb Roy

Supporting Actor
Update: As many of you know I have had my PB12-Ultra/2 up for sale, but all the offers have been non-local. As I refuse to ship this thing, I have a different idea:

There will be a drawing for it at the get together, and you must be present to win. Yes, I'm giving away a PB12-Ultra/2 in the original mercury red. The sub is in pristine condition, and I don't want to part with it, but I simply don't have the space.

-Robb

oliveryochest

Auditioning
Real Name
Jack
damn, ive been trying to get my hands on this sub, but SVS won't ship it to Taiwan. Who ever wins this, I hate you. haha j/k. whoever wins is one lucky person

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks