1. Guest,
    If you need help getting to know Xenforo, please see our guide here. If you have feedback or questions, please post those here.
    Dismiss Notice

AZ Home Theater Get Together + SVS PB12-Ultra/2 giveaway: April 26, 2008

Discussion in 'Speakers' started by Robb Roy, Mar 9, 2008.

1. Robb Roy

Robb Roy Well-Known Member

I'll be hosting a get together at my place on Saturday April 26, 2008 from 4:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.

For AZ folks interested in what the SVS Ultra 13 and the MTS/MBS speakers sound like, this is your chance to audition them.

Ron from SVS will be on hand with spiffs, and perhaps some other surprises (more to come on that).

-Robb

2. Robb Roy

Robb Roy Well-Known Member

Update: As many of you know I have had my PB12-Ultra/2 up for sale, but all the offers have been non-local. As I refuse to ship this thing, I have a different idea:

There will be a drawing for it at the get together, and you must be present to win. Yes, I'm giving away a PB12-Ultra/2 in the original mercury red. The sub is in pristine condition, and I don't want to part with it, but I simply don't have the space.

-Robb

3. oliveryochest

oliveryochest Member

damn, ive been trying to get my hands on this sub, but SVS won't ship it to Taiwan. Who ever wins this, I hate you. haha j/k. whoever wins is one lucky person